'Redrobbo' Cllr. John Robson has passed away

That's very sad to hear. Presumably it got him in the end, as it does with so many. RIP.

Sorry to hear that he lost the fight. R I P Redrobbo.

R.I.P. Redrobbo. Sad news.

What terrible news. A great contributor to the forum and a positive influence upon people's lives out in the real world.

A sad loss.

Horrendous news. a massive massive loss to the city and to his friends and family.

Love and condolences to his other-half, "No Bike John" (massive hugs john!) and his son and daughter, Steve and Jennifer. (and his lovely daughter in law).

My last contact with him, a few months ago, was to help support him in a campaign against the bedroom tax.

As others have said... the best of men... RIP John.

Terrible news. A great loss to the city and forum.

My thoughts are with his family and friends at this sad time.

RIP.

:( I did wonder after seeing the thread started by him re: his cancer the other day with no reply... RIP, Redrobbo. Condolences to the family x

Redrobbo really was one of the good guys. I'd hoped that his continued absence from the forum meant that he was out there still enjoying life after his illness - his last few posts on here were full of joy and hope.

This is a horribly sad loss. I shall raise a glass tonight to a kind and thoughtful gentleman.

So sorry to hear this news. I only met him once but he was so witty and charming.

My deepest condolences to his partner, Nobikejohn, and all his family and loved ones.

We will miss him on here so imagine the void they will feel.

RIP Red.