False Widow Spiders in Sheffield.

false it looks real to me lol

it is sleeping, its pining for the fjords

When I ever find a spider in my house,no matter what the species is,if its summer it gets chucked outside.If its winter it gets chucked in another room without the wife knowing.Its only a matter of evolutionary chance that I am not a spider myself.

we have just caught what we think is a false widow spider my problem now is what do we do with it. really dont like it

There is already a thread on here about it. I am petrified of spiders. I would probably tw*t it with the Argos catalogue as was suggested on the other thread lol.

argos book its more likely to get the hammer just waiting for my parner to get home and he can deal with it

There is already a thread on here about it. I am petrified of spiders. I would probably tw*t it with the Argos catalogue as was suggested on the other thread lol.

Why ? It's no more harmful than a wasp. :huh:

and i kill wasp and bees aswell i dont like it and i dont want to see if any of my kids would be allergic to its bite. sorry

and i kill wasp and bees aswell i dont like it and i dont want to see if any of my kids would be allergic to its bite. sorry

If youre going to kill it anyway, why bother asking what to do with it?

Why ? It's no more harmful than a wasp. :huh:

I don't like any insects. If they come into my house they have a death wish I'm afraid. :gag: