Rizov pole floats.

Has anyone tried the Rizov pole floats, I'm quite a fan of their pencil types. In fact they're all I use now.

My favourite when the temps drop is an inline RF63, at 60p each they're well worth it I use them for any bait on the deck.

The factory is in Bulgaria and postage is £2.50 and take around ten days from the order date. I don't have a link but just google Rizov floats factory and have a look, I've found them very safe. They are available from ebay but I prefer just to go direct.

i have a number of rizov floats. they are well made and good value compared to what you

would pay in a tackle shop.

They average around £1.20 per float, I look on their half price list that are normally 60p. I know the prices on ebay are low but I'd sooner not buy from ebay.

The pencil kind that I like are very delicate.Not delicate I should have said sensitive.

Edited by sheff 13

used this season found to be very good,but will be using mf floats next year very good range hand made in Sheffield.

I use Nick Gilberts mainly and Preston chimps/Chianti

I have bought Malmans hand made in the past but ranging around £2 a float against 60p is no contest for me. On top of that they were mostly geared for Carp, they as most hand made were very strong but I mostly fish for silvers so strength is second for me as I feel a more delicate presentation comes first especially when it's cold.

---------- Post added 04-11-2013 at 12:15 ----------

used this season found to be very good,but will be using mf floats next year very good range hand made in Sheffield.

I've had a look at the MF range and at least half a dozen patterns look excellent I shall be making an order. At a very fair price at around £1.50 per float.

Thanks Don for the very good info.

That's good when I spoke to him he basically said he'll make anything you want,hope this helps.Don

It was the F1 float that looks ideal for me £1.49 it's very similar to a Malman F1, they are £2.25. Malman's are very good floats but I can't justify the extra cost now. The diante's also looked ok as did a few more.

There are loads of anglers offering a few home made generic jobs on forums with a carbon stem, balser body with hollow tip, apart from the paint they all look the same ebay stuff with no quality.

i have been using mfs for the majority of my pole fishing for the last couple of seasons and they are spot on, as good quality as any home made floats out their!! would highly reccomend them!!