American Football

To those fans of the NFL. Who is your favourite team and who do you think could win the superbowl this year? I'm a 49ers fan however I think it'll be an achievement if anyone can beat the Broncos this year.

i notice theres a couple playing at wembley was advertised on tv, the 49s were one of em?

I'm a Seahawks fan. I used to have a penpal in Silverdale, WA through my school and we made a deal, he'd support Sheffield Wednesday and I'd support the Seahawks. I think he definitely drew the short straw there!!

Seahawks look immense to me this year, better than last. Marshawn Lynch is an absolute unit and I fancy us to do very well.

We'll see though, lot of games left to play yet.

Yup 49ers are at wembley this weekend. I'm off down to see them and can't wait. Went to see the steelers Vikings last month and that was ace.

I seriously think the Seahawks could be in the Super Bowl this year. The concerning thing with them is their road form. The hawks will need to be 1st or 2nd seed to have a good chance in my opinion.

Raiders... and I think the Packers as they are the Gordon Greenidge of Gridiron

To those fans of the NFL. Who is your favourite team and who do you think could win the superbowl this year? I'm a 49ers fan however I think it'll be an achievement if anyone can beat the Broncos this year.

I used to watch it all the time when 1st game to Channel 4 in the 80's, my favourites then were the Chicago Bears & they still are. I always remember William "The Refrigerator" Perry for them.

I've not seen it for years but still look at highlights now & again.

Will be watching this weekends event at Wembley, the first time we've staged two NFL games here in the same season. I look forward the the day when the UK get's a permanent franchise - the Bills or the Jaguars I reckon -both struggling for support in their respective cities.

I am a Texans follower. My son has a season ticket for them in Houston. They aren't doing so well this year. :(

I think with the owners connections and with how woeful they are, I reckon it will be the Jaguars.

I think even if we did get a franchise I'd still keep my loyalty to the Seahawks. They are the ones whom I have grown up watching and learnt the game from really in bits and bobs before finally getting bang into it a few years ago.

Besides, with my studies and career path that I am chasing, I think I'll probably end up living in the USA at some point anyway.

Still, will be great in terms of bringing it to this country.

Friends of mine are 49ers supporters ,went into a pub in Edinburgh last year with them to watch a game,kicked off at 9-00 pm still on at 01-00am a horrible boring game to watch.feel sorry for kids living across there being punished by fathers taking them to a game for not doing the dishes.

I think with the owners connections and with how woeful they are, I reckon it will be the Jaguars.
I would say so. I can't see it happening though. Even though they are on the West coast places like LA, Portland and even Vegas are in a much better position to sustain and run a franchise.