Black Cabs In Sheffield

Why thank you.

Yes, downward traffic has right of way (unless the right-turn green light was lit, then it would be a different matter).

Can you show me any post by anyone, taxi driver or not, who has said that taxis [or any allowable right-turners] have right of way to anyone coming down, without the arrow lit?

Whilst "right of way" is being mentioned:

"The rules in The Highway Code do not give you right of way in any circumstance, but they advise you when you should give way to others. Always give way if it can help to avoid an incident." - p34 The Highway Code 2007

look at the context. its clear he doesn't like taxi drivers ,whats the betting...followed by there will be 5+witnesses all of them taxi drivers. so whats the betting that vizzbucks imagined the whole thing? or doesn't that count

I've nothing against taxi drivers as human beings, but it's the stunts they pull, the things they do, the smug look they give when people complain, the attitude of "i'll do what ever i want", etc

I recall driving up west street, my bus stop was full of taxi's but the taxi rank had only 1 taxi in it, so i pulled up in the taxi rank to drop my passengers, and within seconds i had two taxi drivers complaining to me, shouting that this space is for taxi's only, and why am i parking my bus in it.

According to taxi drivers it's ok to park in bus stops, but not for anyone to park in their taxi ranks. But i do have to laugh when the parking services pull up behind them, flash their amber lights and the taxi's shoot off, then come back when they have gone.

Bless Em

vizzbucks that's great news taxi drivers make you laugh. That's progress right there!

vizzbucks that's great news taxi drivers make you laugh. That's progress right there!

True, well........... they are a funny looking bunch

True, well........... they are a funny looking bunch

touchy touchy:hihi: