Black Cabs In Sheffield

so you saw a crash. but whats your point. its not as though you are the paragon of impartiality is it? maybe you should hand the police a copy of this entire topic while your at it.

Hey, good idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hihi:

because according to you theres going to be upto 5 witnesses.you are even taking bets on it!!! so what is it you know that the rest of us don't? whats your involvement?

Edited by mg16

but what's the betting there will be 5+ witnesses from taxi drivers.

because according to you theres going to be upto 5 witnesses.you are even taking bets on it!!! so what is it you know that the rest of us don't? whats your involvement?

How did you interpret the above bold into him saying, that there will be five witnesses

but what's the betting there will be 5+ witnesses from taxi drivers.

How did you interpret the above bold into him saying, that there will be five witnesses

can you see the bit where it says "there will be 5+ witnesses from taxi drivers" :hihi: and how did I interpret it....hmmm. I read it!!!.

can you see the bit where it says "there will be 5+ witnesses from taxi drivers" :hihi: and how did I interpret it....hmmm. I read it!!!.

didnt you see the bit where it said whats the betting before it without punctuation have another look.

No other taxi's near the incident, but what's the betting there will be 5+ witnesses from taxi drivers

look at the context. its clear he doesn't like taxi drivers ,whats the betting...followed by there will be 5+witnesses all of them taxi drivers. so whats the betting that vizzbucks imagined the whole thing? or doesn't that count

Edited by mg16

look at the context. whats the betting...followed by there will be 5+witnesses all of them taxi drivers. so whats the betting that vizzbucks imagined the whole thing? or doesn't that count?

i think you ought to get another computer or do a de-frag or some thing thats not what i see at all.

yes I know I have that affect on certain individuals when I point out prejudicial garbage. it should read 5+1 witnesses of which vizzbucks is the main one. he claims he has a recording which he will give to the police that shows the whole incident , so even if 100 witnesses show up wether they are judges,police or lawyers, can they refute recorded evidence. why only taxi drivers? I rest my case.

Just thought i'd bring this topic back to the top, just to please our taxi friends.

Why thank you.

Accident last night, on the junction at the top of west street / glossop road.

Car coming straight down from the hospital, taxi thought he would turn right even though the car was close, inevitable crash. Car driver had right of way, but obviously not according to the "taxi rules"

Yes, downward traffic has right of way (unless the right-turn green light was lit, then it would be a different matter).

Can you show me any post by anyone, taxi driver or not, who has said that taxis [or any allowable right-turners] have right of way to anyone coming down, without the arrow lit?

Edited by *_ash_*

Talking about rights of way etc. for taxis. Apparently if you are a taxi driver you may pull up anywhere to talk to other taxi drivers and if you block the road whilst you do so its perfectly OK.

Talking about rights of way etc. for taxis. Apparently if you are a taxi driver you may pull up anywhere to talk to other taxi drivers and if you block the road whilst you do so its perfectly OK.

We do that deliberately. It's a secret code we all have. We are really talking about whether anyone will post on SF about it. Betting isn't normally allowed, but in secret, it's ok ;)

£10 coming my way tomorrow :D