Showing a friend the best of sheffield?

A great walk is Hunters Bar > through all the parks to the Peak District boundary and great views of the dirty picture in the golden frame at the top > passed the Round House, pint in the Norfolk arms > Down Limb Valley > Whinfel Park at the bottom > over the hill to Whirlow Farm > cut through to Eccy Rd South and catch the bus back to Hunters Bar.

Nice one -but why take the bus when a walk through Banner Cross beckons?Cut down Salty Lane and then down Junk Shone Road.

This was my business idea but feel free to use it.

The Sheffield Feel good tour.(for visitors to the city)=

Get in your car (My plan was open top buses but the car will do for this trial)

Start at London Road, past Bramhall Lane, up to the Manor Top. Then go through the Manor. Down to Darnall stopping to browse the shops.Through Tinsley via Meadowhall and on to Page Hall stopping for souvenirs,up to and though Parson Cross. Check out Wednesday at Hillsborough Then continue on to Burngreave mingle with the locals on the green, then through the Wicker to the Castle Market area. This might be another good place to purchase more momentos. The tour ends here.I was going to charge a tenner for this.

Why the Sheffield Feel Good tour.

Because after doing it you feel good that you don't live here

If you do live here, and dislike it so much why not leave?

He never said he did dislike the city & he's one of the few replies that didn't say to leave the city.

if u like going for activities: ice sheffield, sheffield ski village, ponds forge

Think you'd best skip the middle one.

He never said he did dislike the city & he's one of the few replies that didn't say to leave the city.

No but he says it's one of the reasons you feel glad you don't live here, so therefore he cannot like it; so I asked what I did.

Kelham Island pubs, especially if weather is poor and Winter Gardens. If it's nice, Botanical Gardens.

A different shopping experience would be the Sheffield Antiques Quarter which is in the area around Abbeydale Road/Broadfield Road/queens Road. Lots of interesting, quirky shops with a great atmosphere. Some nice places for a cuppa and cake too. The Vaults on Abbeydale Road is my favourite - it's like alladins cave!

You're just upset because I included Bramhall Lane aren't you !

Edited by Odd-jobs

If she likes art, we have a great exhibition on at KIAC gallery Ball S

treet then round the corner for a pint at Kelham island.