Models needed for hairdressing training

Hi, I'm Louise. I'm currently training at La Coupe hair salon in Orchard Square. I need models in order for me to be assessed on various aspects of hairdressing/styling. It will cost you a fraction of the price of our standard salon charges and you'll leave just as happy and ill be on my way to being qualified. Please contact me via Facebook: search Louise Amy White, or simply message me on here. This is a great opportunity for a cheap hair cut/colour and or style too with no strings attached. This would be a huge help and I'd be grateful for your custom.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you soon :)

Louise

Hi, I'm Louise. I'm currently training at La Coupe hair salon in Orchard Square. I need models in order for me to be assessed on various aspects of hairdressing/styling. It will cost you a fraction of the price of our standard salon charges and you'll leave just as happy and ill be on my way to being qualified. Please contact me via Facebook: search Louise Amy White, or simply message me on here. This is a great opportunity for a cheap hair cut/colour and or style too with no strings attached. This would be a huge help and I'd be grateful for your custom.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you soon :)

Louise

Id love to help you with this. I work in town so would be easy for me to get to. Over the last few years i havent had a regular hairdresser keep going to different ones often get groupon/living social deals. My hair is ready for cutting so let me know when i could come to the salon.

Hi there :)

My training days are always on Mondays, could I ask what your current style is like at the moment?

Oo this sounds good, I need my hair cutting and possibly colouring. I have long hair that is due for a trim (I'm growing it) and I haven't dyed my hair for about 5 months. I normally dye it blonde (from mousy brown) myself but I'm getting sick of doing it so might be interested in a full head colour or highlights to help get rid of my roots!

I have a day off work on Monday 4th November. Will you still be offering this then?

Me too. My hair is ready to get my roots done. I dye it blonde and its ready for a trim xx

I'd be really interested in this. I have long hair that is due for a trim, it's layered and ombre slightly as I've had the majority of it trimmed off. It could possibly need redoing, I'd be able to do next Monday if this suits? xx

Last time I went I La Coupe they made a complete mess of my hair It was long and by the time I`d left it was shoulder length NEVER AGAIN

Hi there :)

My training days are always on Mondays, could I ask what your current style is like at the moment?

Hi My hair has been mainly same for years! Keep it quite short meant to be a bob style but goes out of style quick. I colour it myself stick to brown shades my natural colour was black but think bit harsh now. I could do next Monday but not Monday 4th.

If someone needs to have a practice at shaving a head number 1 all over then use me, I'm in need of a cut right now.

Oo this sounds good, I need my hair cutting and possibly colouring. I have long hair that is due for a trim (I'm growing it) and I haven't dyed my hair for about 5 months. I normally dye it blonde (from mousy brown) myself but I'm getting sick of doing it so might be interested in a full head colour or highlights to help get rid of my roots!

I have a day off work on Monday 4th November. Will you still be offering this then?

Hi there! I have a space at 11 am on Monday the 4th, depending on how long your hair is I could probably do either a t section of foils through your roots to stay lighter or I could do a full head colour, both with a cut. If you came just for a colour on that day and a cut another Monday I could possibly do a bigger colour job as id have more time?

Please feel free to text or call me to make an appointment,

My number is 07827335859.

Thanks!

---------- Post added 22-10-2013 at 09:46 ----------

Me too. My hair is ready to get my roots done. I dye it blonde and its ready for a trim xx

Hi there! Would you be available on Monday the 18th of November? If not are you free before then? I can see if I can get you in a bit sooner?

Thanks!

Also my number is 07827335859 if you would like to text or call.

---------- Post added 22-10-2013 at 09:54 ----------

I'd be really interested in this. I have long hair that is due for a trim, it's layered and ombre slightly as I've had the majority of it trimmed off. It could possibly need redoing, I'd be able to do next Monday if this suits? xx

Hi there!

I have a space this Monday for a cut, we could do your cut discuss your colour from there?

If you're interested my number is 07827335859, just drop me a text or give me a call.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Lou

I wish I had hair! You are all so lucky!!