The Walking Dead season 4

I like Walking Dead think its really good But got to wait till its back on tv again as not got Fox:(

Channel Five are currently showing season three, but for some reason they've dropped it for their main channel and are showing it on Five*, apart from the odd episode.

They haven't promoted it well and the viewing figures are said to be poor as a result, so it seems that they've given up on the series and I'd be surprised if they purchased season four.

well, watched episode 2 last night and.......................

Honest Trailers - The Walking Dead

lol

i need to try and spot that zombie drinking water in the actual episode now grrrrrrrr

lol

i need to try and spot that zombie drinking water in the actual episode now grrrrrrrr

They do an honest trailer every week. They are great.

They are here....

well, watched episode 2 last night and.......................

No Mel please, some of like to wait :hihi:

No Mel please, some of like to wait :hihi:

dont worry dude my mouth is sealed, erm my fingers are still

errrrrrrrm

lol

Judging from where they were I think that was in season 1. Good luck finding it :)

dont worry dude my mouth is sealed, erm my fingers are still

errrrrrrrm

Loved 1st episode from Friday, can't wait for this weeks Fox does get some great shows

Judging from where they were I think that was in season 1. Good luck finding it :)

its the horse and tank episode :P

---------- Post added 22-10-2013 at 21:52 ----------

ive just been watching a sneek peek of episode 3.......OH MY LORD

i am excited and alittle bit scared lol

Edited by melthebell

Well, so far I'm particularly unimpressed with season 4. Predictable (I guessed at the 'twist' in episode one, and even guessed the whole lot of events of the second episode before episode one had finished), formulaic, and the only positive thing I can say about it is that the gore effects are good - but as the Saw franchise highlighted, gore without substance is just not that great.

I'm going to stick with it for the moment, but it's rapidly becoming one of those shows where the spark has gone and I can see myself dropping by the end of the year.

Season one was excellent. The problems started when each season ran to 16 episodes from S2 onward. It just drags out too much. We got pretty bored on the farm about 6 episodes in, and season 3 lost steam half way through. With a spin-off series in the pipeline, I think I'll just end up settling for the comic book instead.

Come on, give it chance. I think it has potential to be a really great season. It's gone down pretty well in America.