The Walking Dead season 4

I hate you! :)

;)

i have read a few "solutions" to their predicament on the forums, but dont wanna post here and spoil peoples enjoyment who may not have seen the last episode yet

mind u i suppose saying they are TRAPPED!! may do anyway lol

one of the solutions i believe is the proper one

a couple more i dont think can be feasible at all

The route they took to end up where they did (I'm avoiding be specific - there will be people with sky plus ;);)) was very telling I thought. I hope they don't drag it out over half a series though.

The route they took to end up where they did (I'm avoiding be specific - there will be people with sky plus ;);)) was very telling I thought. I hope they don't drag it out over half a series though.

Yep, pretty much glaringly obvious so it certainly doesn't need dragging out.

Yeah it's been slow at times but I've enjoyed this season.

I've not started watching season 4 yet, but I'm looking forward to a dud marathon when it is released.

I'm just wondering.g why all the zombies are still running around. I would think that the maggots, bacteria and rotten flesh would have reduced the zombies to a oils of bones by now.

The survivors wouldnt have herds to deal with, just the odd pocket or two of recently reanimated corpses.

Series 4 wasn't my favourite, it has to be said. And the finale I found quite disappointing. It'd have been a good mid-season break but the last episode? It just left it a bit...meh.

Theories about Beth? I have one...but can I say? I will say that I noticed one of the women in Terminus wearing what looked like her shirt.

I'm hoping Carol will save the day, thus redeeming herself back into the group.