What song/tune did you choose for your wedding dance?

What did you and your "wife/husband to be" choose for your wedding dance?

Never been married myself...Just curious.

Shane

I got married for the second time in 1979. As I was divorced the c of e refused to marry us so we married in a free church which was perhaps a good thing as we could have 'Whiter shade of pale' as the wedding march another thing c of e wouldn't have and we also had it as our wedding dance as did our son 20 years later.

You got to be kidding been married for 54 yrs but can only just remember what i had for breakfast think it was bacon &egg but it could have been corn flakes, Hmm or was it toast

You got to be kidding been married for 54 yrs but can only just remember what i had for breakfast think it was bacon &egg but it could have been corn flakes, Hmm or was it toast

Shame on you Flyer for not remembering one of the most treasured moments on your wedding day.

Bet ya didn't forget what happened later that night though..Nudge nudge wink wink!

---------- Post added 19-10-2013 at 12:40 ----------

I got married for the second time in 1979. As I was divorced the c of e refused to marry us so we married in a free church which was perhaps a good thing as we could have 'Whiter shade of pale' as the wedding march another thing c of e wouldn't have and we also had it as our wedding dance as did our son 20 years later.

So you married twice in 79 ?? Haha! Bit of a diva there norma?

Only jesting.

I had a feeling your choice of song would crop up pretty early in this topic. Nice one...

Got married 2nd time round at Gretna Green, 1st time DJ wouldn't play song I requested "What kind of fool am I"

Got married 2nd time round at Gretna Green, 1st time DJ wouldn't play song I requested "What kind of fool am I"

Think i may choose Chas n Daves...There's no pleasing you..:P

---------- Post added 19-10-2013 at 17:33 ----------

Time in a bottle --Jim Croce

Don't know that one?

Will have a look on youtube..