***Bonfire night events 2013*** PLEASE VIEW HERE

Crown and Glove in Stannington, tonight Tuesday 5th November. Bonfire and Fireworks display plus BBQ. 6.30 fire is lit.

I know its on the outskirts, but anything near S26 i'd love to hear about :)

Thanks!

No problem. Sometimes it's a bit tricky to know exactly where things should be, and of course opinions vary. Strictly speaking it 'could' reside in either place. but I thought it might get a bit more exposure here, as it's 'the night' tonight! :)

Pete your far too sensible to be a mod!! :roll:

Are there any bonfire/firework displays in the Crosspool/Crookes/Walkley area tonight? There always used to be one at the Heavygate Inn but not sure if it's still going. Any suggestions? Thanks

i think the Rose on South Road has one tonight?

Maybe this should be sticked until tomorrow?

Walkley cottage are having one and hollybush both in s6

Don't go to bonfires nowadays, but when a child it was my favourite day of the year

Hi All,

Apologies if this is in the incorrect section.

Does anyone know of any Firework displays in or near the Crystal Peaks area. Check at the Fox & Gypsy Queen and neither is having one due to health and safety reasons :(

Thanks

Apparently there is one tonight at the Double Top at Halfway although Im not sure what time.

just wondered if anyone new of any this coming weekend? (9th november) thanks

Well how disappointing is tonight, have come out to Norfolk Arms in Ringinglow because this is one of only a few places hosting a bonfire event.

Its a bonfire, no fireworks and a dangerous amount of cars all gridlocked on Ringinglow Road.

There used to be The Stag, Netheredge Tavern, Chelsea Park in Nether Edge alone , all on bonfire night now there's nothing but Don Valley in Sheffield.

Booo no fireworks for the niece tonight.

So.....in view that bonfire night is nearly over..how did all the bonfires go?we decided to have a few fireworks and sparklers with the next door neighbours as my little one was full of cold :( be interesting to hear If anyone went to walkley cottage or hollybush?