***Bonfire night events 2013*** PLEASE VIEW HERE

I know. Might be in the wrong section and stuff :(

Anybody been to the last ones? Is it worth ten notes? It says the fireworks are played with music. What music? If it's dance and reggae I'm not going.

Can you pay on the door and does it get packed?

Cheers.

*That was a quick move!* Major event gets shoved here - poor decision IMHO. Could have being a good hitter. Crazy.

I know, no-one will see it here and there might be other people looking for a bonfire who will miss this. I'll ask mods to move it back to Sheffield Discussions. It is a major Sheffield event like you say.

There's this one at the fox and hounds in eckington :

Bonfire night 05 Nov 2013

Bonfire Night

Gates open at 5.30pm

Fireworks 7.30pm

All children's rides & stalls

Bouncy castle

Outside bar

Live artist "Sarah Kidman"

Catering vans

Please come and help us raise money for P.A.C.T in Sheffield

Apart from that all I have seen is the Chesterfield council one or a couple in the peak district

There's this one at the fox and hounds in eckington :

Bonfire night 05 Nov 2013

Bonfire Night

Gates open at 5.30pm

Fireworks 7.30pm

All children's rides & stalls

Bouncy castle

Outside bar

Live artist "Sarah Kidman"

Catering vans

Please come and help us raise money for P.A.C.T in Sheffield

Apart from that all I have seen is the Chesterfield council one or a couple in the peak district

Thanks for the info.

I have quite a lot of wood if anyone is interested to take of me? If so pm me and will get back to you straight away. Thanks

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there is a Fireworks display on tonight apart from the one at After Dark please?

I have read all the previous posts and most of them happened Saturday just gone...

Thank you x:)

Are there any bonfire/firework displays in the Crosspool/Crookes/Walkley area tonight? There always used to be one at the Heavygate Inn but not sure if it's still going. Any suggestions? Thanks

Looking for a firework display, preferably near S7 but wherever really. When did we start doing all the displays on a sat and not bonfire night?

Threads merged, again, please use the search function before creating a thread, thank you.

Moderator note:

Thread moved from 'events' into Sheffield Discussions, as it's bonfire night tonight, and people may be looking for a suitable event to go to.

I've placed a redirect in the section it came from to help users who may have already posted.

Thanks

Pete

Moderator note:

Thread moved from 'events' into Sheffield Discussions, as it's bonfire night tonight, and people may be looking for a suitable event to go to.

I've placed a redirect in the section it came from to help users who may have already posted.

Thanks

Pete

Thanks...I originally posted it in sheffield discussions but it was moved to going out in sheffield!

Thanks...I originally posted it in sheffield discussions but it was moved to going out in sheffield!

No problem. Sometimes it's a bit tricky to know exactly where things should be, and of course opinions vary. Strictly speaking it 'could' reside in either place. but I thought it might get a bit more exposure here, as it's 'the night' tonight! :)