***Bonfire night events 2013*** PLEASE VIEW HERE

Hi does anyone know what time the fireworks start at forty foot pub s5 plz thanks.

HI, just wondering if there is anything going on tonight anywhere, possibly with kids activities too?

Thanks,

Hey Basset One...so good to meet up at long last!!!! We did suffer with the weather didn't we though? but that's something we have to expect really at this time of year. A huge thank you to everyone for respecting our requests to keep to safety rules by not bringing sparklers, we didn't see a single one so very well done to all the mums and dads out there! It was good to see new faces too...I'm sure lots of people still don't know about us, so please encourage people to come along and meet us - we really are a friendly bunch! Another enjoyable and safe event, so thanks for your support guys, and a massive thanks to Basset One for all the help and encouragement!

What time will the fireworks be starting ?

We have a little one and don't want to be waiting for ages in the cold with her

Hi just wondering if there are any public bonfires tonight in or near to S6?

Many Thanks in advance

Brill, thanks for the replies. Despite the rain, I'm going to leg it up there and see what's going on.

:-)

Brill, thanks for the replies. Despite the rain, I'm going to leg it up there and see what's going on.

:-)

I've just got back from Chelsea park only there 5 minutes total washout with the rain :(

Hey Basset One...so good to meet up at long last!!!! We did suffer with the weather didn't we though? but that's something we have to expect really at this time of year. A huge thank you to everyone for respecting our requests to keep to safety rules by not bringing sparklers, we didn't see a single one so very well done to all the mums and dads out there! It was good to see new faces too...I'm sure lots of people still don't know about us, so please encourage people to come along and meet us - we really are a friendly bunch! Another enjoyable and safe event, so thanks for your support guys, and a massive thanks to Basset One for all the help and encouragement!

Do you think everybody on here is stupid?

Can anyone tell me if theirs any firework displays in s5 pcross area thanks

Theres 1 at forty foot, fires lit not sure what time fireworks are though :)

I've just got back from Chelsea park only there 5 minutes total washout with the rain :(

That's a shame, I've just been watching their display from the comfort of my dining room window, it looked pretty good.

Anywhere doin any firework displays tomorrow (Sunday) in Sheffield or close by

Cheers