***Bonfire night events 2013*** PLEASE VIEW HERE

The Fox Lane one isn't happening again this year, which is a shame :(

Where on Fox Lane was this held in years gone by, I ask as I sure there used to be one on the Cow-flop.

Hi all just wondered if anything happening on bonfire night or before at hillsbrough or close by like fireworks displays ect thank you

owlerton stadium have one sunday night as does the niagra sports ground.

Can anyone tell me if there are any firework displays happening tonight? Cheers

I live in S8 and have just ripped out my old solid wood kitchen units. Free to good bonfire!!!!! Are you guys at the Tansport club at Meadowhead looking for anymore wood for the fire? Let me know if so and see if we can get it to you(I'm in Jordanthorpe) x x

Can anyone tell me if food is available tonight at Chelsea park display ??

Where on Fox Lane was this held in years gone by, I ask as I sure there used to be one on the Cow-flop.

It was at the cricket club

I live in S8 and have just ripped out my old solid wood kitchen units. Free to good bonfire!!!!! Are you guys at the Tansport club at Meadowhead looking for anymore wood for the fire? Let me know if so and see if we can get it to you(I'm in Jordanthorpe) x x

Cant see the transport ground wanting it seeing as their bonfire was last night :hihi:

...no longer relevant now thread has been merged

Edited by Groose

The Chelsea Park bonfire thread above is for last year. Does anybody know if the firework display is on again this year? I can't find any current information, just old posts and threads.

Thanks all :-)

Went to the free event on manor fields last night.

The best free firework display I have ever seen in Sheffield, it lasted for 15 mins. Also a huge bonfire, kids rides, food etc.

Well done to all concerned.

despite strong winds,and a very wet day,well done to the transport ground for a nice event,nice to meet organisers thank you for the welcome and with a few tweeks,some more rockets ect and more adverts ,plus in 2014 we can engage more local groups ,encourage public safety ,this event can be moved to the next level as a major annual event,thank you all at the transport ground well done

Any bonfires on Tuesday in 235 or nearby?

---------- Post added 02-11-2013 at 11:24 ----------

sorry should have been S35!