Gary Numan @Sheffield Academy 11th November

Just seen his new album "Splinter" has hit the top ten in the BBC midweek album chart.

Not got my tickets yet for his show at the Academy so i'm off to the box office today as would be gutted if I missed out!

If anyone is going to a pre gig meet up for some ales, let me know.

Numan fans might like this even this Friday...

** SYNTHETIC **

A night of classic and contemporary electropop!

@ The Raynor Lounge, Sheffield University SU, Glossop Rd, Sheffield

Friday 25th October 2013

9pm to 1am

Admission £4.00 on the door

...playing all the hits from the likes of

- Depeche Mode - Gary Numan - La Roux - The Human League - The Knife - Kraftwerk - Hot Chip - Metronomy - Hurts - New Young Pony Club - Foals - Erasure - Goldfrapp - Ladytron - New Order - Cabaret Voltaire - Clor - The Bravery - Crystal Castles - Soft Cell - Delphic - KHLA - Cold Cave - MGMT - Yeasayer - Soulwax - A-ha - CSS - Felix da Housecat - Air - The Postal Service - Filthy Dukes - Bronski Beat - Adult. - The Cure - LCD Soundsystem - Duran Duran - Cut Copy - The Faint - Japan - Echoboy - Pet Shop Boys - St. Etienne - OMD - Stereolab - Hiem - Tears for Fears - Ultravox - Yazoo - Fischerspooner - A Flock of Seagulls - Blancmange - Tiga - The Presets - Electronic - Visage - Thomas Dolby - The Associates and many more...

For more info', including admission details for non-students and past playlists,

go to

http://www.syntheticsheffield.co.uk

Synthetic on Facebook:

facebook.com/8302554034

Event page on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1426865130869617