Poor Prince Georgie !!

Quote from Prince Charles speech today talking to Pension providers.

"Otherwise your grandchildren and mine, for that matter will be consigned to an exceptionally miserable future."

He is comparing the future of his grandchildren and yours.

SF does not allow swear words so please use your imagination.

"Otherwise your grandchildren and mine, for that matter will be consigned to an exceptionally miserable future."

I'm not sure you know, Buckingham Palace is falling to bits apparently and the heating bill is through the roof. Maybe in the future the royals really will all be huddled around a one bar electric fire... in the state room.

Penny for the meter guvna?

A bit like his Dad, Charlie is always good for a laugh.

Angel

I think we can count our blessings, as his son Wills is a fine young man who seems to be more connected to us ordinary folk. We all used to laugh at Prince Philips gaffs, and still do, but with a bit of luck, Charlie will denounce his throne rights, and pass it straight to his son. Good gracious, do I sound like a Royalist? heh heh

I think we can count our blessings, as his son Wills is a fine young man who seems to be more connected to us ordinary folk. We all used to laugh at Prince Philips gaffs, and still do, but with a bit of luck, Charlie will denounce his throne rights, and pass it straight to his son. Good gracious, do I sound like a Royalist? heh heh

Wills connected? His great grandfather loved Hitler. His brother dresses up as a Nazi. He will never have to do a day's work in his life and you will believe every piece of poo you are fed by the royalist media. Plus I wonder how much Hewitt was paid to keep quiet.

I don't think there is anything poor about Prince George.

Though I'm absolutely convinced that if Charles, William, Harry and the rest of them weren't born into royalty they would nevertheless be fabulously wealthy and the top of Britain's class system.

True talent shines through!

Though I'm absolutely convinced that if Charles, William, Harry and the rest of them weren't born into royalty they would nevertheless be fabulously wealthy and the top of Britain's class system.

Indeed it does. Look at the talent Jimmy Savile had. According to Diana he was Charles' mentor. I wonder if Savile had any contact with the princes. It seems the palace is unwilling to comment despite West Yorkshire police being called to account for protecting the evil rapist.

Andrew had to be warned off Jeffery Epstein. They know people who fix things for them.

I saw that interview yesterday He was talking out of his annus horribilis yet again as if his grandchildren will have to worry about a pension and HE is supposed to be our next King he is a batty as a bat ,a carbon copy of his blooming father ................x

Wills connected? His great grandfather loved Hitler. His brother dresses up as a Nazi. He will never have to do a day's work in his life and you will believe every piece of poo you are fed by the royalist media. Plus I wonder how much Hewitt was paid to keep quiet.

Who is Hewitt?

---------- Post added 18-10-2013 at 08:39 ----------

Of course they would, they would be the same as Cameron,Borris Johnson,Nick Clegg etc. All would have still come through even if they had attended Prince Edward Secondary Modern School on the Manor Top.

Wouldn't they!

Edited by cuttsie

Who is Hewitt?

---------- Post added 18-10-2013 at 08:39 ----------

Of course they would, they would be the same as Cameron,Borris Johnson,Nick Clegg etc. All would have still come through even if they had attended Prince Edward Secondary Modern School on the Manor Top.

And the last PM from that background was ?

[/b]

And the last PM from that background was ?

Never.!!!!

And never will be as all the political party's are run on a jobs for the boys system.

A new working class party is urgently needed in the U.K.