Sheffield local TV station

It's looking like NEXT year now apparently - September or so.

So we`re saying late 2014 ?

Who's saying that it is?! Merely pointing out that it may provide some useful information that might not be readily available.

QUOTE]

On a different topic we just noticed south and west Yorkshire only have 2 zoo's.

A zoo is real life information that is not enough available in (south and west)Yorkshire.

Watching local wildlife on a TV station is such a poor investment while mothers out there are having difficulties finding real live fun things to do to take their kids away from the television.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1237557

Edited by dutch

Im actually quite interested to see what they could have on it. Yes the programs wont have massive budgets but they dont need to be. The main emphasis is on it being a local TV station.

You could have the best chefs in sheffield cooking some very local food. Maybe a traffic cops style program covering SYP. The channel could also cover the local events in the region too.

Sporting wise, I'd love to see them cover the non-league football in Sheffield. We have the two oldest football clubs in the world and as a sporting icon, they are massively underused in Sheffield. I'd also like to see the the Eagles and Steelers too. Yes I know you can go to the games however that isnt always possible for some people. I also think that the more coverage of these teams will generate more awareness and a larger fanbase.

Im actually quite interested to see what they could have on it. Yes the programs wont have massive budgets but they dont need to be. The main emphasis is on it being a local TV station.

Here's the proposed schedule.

Am an amateur actress and was wondering if there will be any presenting posts as it is an area I would like to go into

Am an amateur actress and was wondering if there will be any presenting posts as it is an area I would like to go into

You're not Christa Ackroyd in disguise are you?

Sheffield Live TV was (apparently) launched 23rd Sept 2014.

It was, you would think they would've had a city wide promotional campaign and a launch party. I only know about it, because I know somebody who is working on the TV station.