Family law: What is the way forward now?

I have a solictor who is 3 times filed for my legal aid as 3 times the legal aid tells my solictor they lost or can't find my application so this is 4th time we ve applied for one since I want to fight for my kids

I know how to apply to the courts over family matters (the courts seem to be my second home lately).

If he is on a low income or on certain benefits he can apply to the courts for Fee Remission.

Believe it or not it's not that hard to apply to the courts and there is lots of help around to assist him in representing himself.

I'm always around if he needs a quick chat

I have a solictor who is 3 times filed for my legal aid as 3 times the legal aid tells my solictor they lost or can't find my application so this is 4th time we ve applied for one since I want to fight for my kids

You must be one of the very few still eligible for legal aid post 1st April.

He could try Families Need Fathers. They have an advice line. I think they also provide McKenzie Friends.

Edited by Marx

I have a great deal of sympathy for anyone needing a solicitor these days.

Justice is just another thing which is now virtually unaffordable to the ordinary man.

I have a great deal of sympathy for anyone needing a solicitor these days.

Justice is just another thing which is now virtually unaffordable to the ordinary man.

Totally agree

You really need to know what you are doing when you are in court representing yourself.

In a way I am lucky as I have an understanding how they work, to an extent where I obtained a court order to obtain information of Social Services. Now I have got that and gone through it I can now apply to the courts again regarding my child.

To say the ex has lied in court would be an understatement

To say the ex has lied in court would be an understatement

That's not like hormonal bitter ex's fighting through their weapons/kids, is it? :loopy::roll: