Murder in Rotherham

I think this covers it

Omar Mehban, a local Conservative spokesman, said the dead man owned a local shop with his brother and was married with children.

Mr Mehban said: "He was a family friend.

"This is such a shock and I feel really deeply for his family.

"He should be celebrating Eid tomorrow with his wife and kids, instead they are faced with this.

"He was such a wonderful person, always courteous and kind. All the times I went in his shop, I can never recall him not smiling.

Hence the assumption

I think this covers it

Omar Mehban, a local Conservative spokesman, said the dead man owned a local shop with his brother and was married with children.

"He should be celebrating Eid tomorrow with his wife and kids, instead they are faced with this.

"He was such a wonderful person, always courteous and kind. All the times I went in his shop, I can never recall him not smiling.

Hence the assumption

Such an awful time for this to happen when they should be celebrating Eid. I'm sure the community in Rotherham will all be pulling together for the families affected, I wish them my condolences.

A man is dead and his family are in mourning show some respect for once and cease with the cheap shots and the bickering.

A deeply sad event, in this world which we are given to share. Sad for the gentleman's family and friends, and shock and sadness for the people that knew him.

Sir, may your god welcome you into his arms and give your loved ones the strength to continue along life's path.

R.I.P x

I think this covers it

Hence the assumption

That's correct, thank you. I watched Look North earlier when acquaintances of the victim were talking about what a good person he was, and they also said that it was so sad as it should be a time for celebration for the family.

A deeply sad event, in this world which we are given to share. Sad for the gentleman's family and friends, and shock and sadness for the people that knew him.

Sir, may your god welcome you into his arms and give your loved ones the strength to continue along life's path.

R.I.P x

Very well said and echoed by me. RIP xx

From what Iv heard it seems this isnt a racist attack ,apparently the alleged attacker used to work in the shop

This is absolutely terrible, yes it is EID but some celebrate on the 15th some on the 16th so I'm told?

Thoughts with the man's family and friends xxxxxxxx

You have to wonder what is going through somebodies mind to commit an act such as this and take a person away from his family and friends like this.

His wife will never see her husband again, his children will never see their father again, his friends will never be able to enter into conversation with him again.......Do people who carry knives and carry out these sorts of acts not think about the long term implications of their actions?

RIP to the chap in question.

Regards

Doom

the tragic news of the death of a shopkeeper in Rotherham really is terrible news, and everyones thoughts should be with his family and friends at this sad time

this man was working in a shop, doing his job, then some scumbag comes in who thinks its ok to pull out a big knife and stab this poor man to death, then attack another person

what is this world coming to, we now live in a lawless society, the streets are rife with guns,knives and drugs etc.

last 2 weeks had 2 murders, 2 stabbings, 2 rapes in Rotherham, its a cesspit of scum and im ashamed to come from it

Omg what's the world coming to my heart goes out to the poor man's family who died god rest your soul