"Stray" Cat?? Heeley

There has been a white and tabby male (I think) cat hanging around my house for the last 2 weeks on Denmark Road in Heeley. He's young, very friendly and looks in good condition which originally made me think he has a home.

However, every time I'm home, he's there outside. If he's not on my back garden, he's crying at my front door. He plays with my Siamese cat so I thought he was "calling" for her, but he's literally outside all the time, in all weathers. I gave him some food to see how hungry he was and he wolfed it down (I just want to point out that he was hanging around my house before I started feeding him).

Last night it was absolutely throwing it down and he was just sat outside my front door crying, wanting to come in. He was soaked through. I've got 2 dogs and 2 cats myself but in the end I took him in and let him sleep in my spare room, letting him out again this morning. So I'm trying to find out if he has an owner because I don't want to be feeding/encouraging him if he has, but it seems strange to me that he would come to my house rather than his own when he's hungry and it's torrential rain outside. My foster cat has attacked him a couple of times and my dogs chase him when he comes near so I don't understand why he would keep coming back unless he doesn't have a home?

He's an unusual tabby colouring, like a chocolate brown tabby, with really unusual light blue eyes and a long face. Does anyone know who's this cat is? I'm going to knock on the doors on the neighbours tonight to ask too

Thanks!

Have you checked if he's chipped peewee?

I know there's an awful lot of cats around that area. There's a house round there that has loads of cats (not mine!) and I believe some of them try to re home themselves from there.

No I don't have a scanner :(

I'll try the neighbours tonight and if all else fails, I'll try and get him scanned somewhere

Put a collar on him with a little note and your number. If he has an owner, hopefully they'll give you a call.

No I don't have a scanner :(

I'll try the neighbours tonight and if all else fails, I'll try and get him scanned somewhere

any vet will scan free !

Put a collar on him with a little note and your number. If he has an owner, hopefully they'll give you a call.

Will try that :)

Will try that :)

if that doesn't work, drop me a line and i can sort out popping him to the vet to be checked for a chip.

if that doesn't work, drop me a line and i can sort out popping him to the vet to be checked for a chip.

Thanks hun xx