Stable and grazing available

Stable and grazing available for one horse or pony on private yard at Aston (S26) close to Parklands Arena. An experienced lady rider was part loaning the horse that has left in exchange for paying the livery and would be willing to continue doing that for the right horse if required. Full part or DIY livery is available. Please phone 07980130062 . Sue

Hi Sue,

What is the riding like in the area? Plus do you have an arena?

Could you let me know what part and DIY costs are (plus what each includes)

Kind thanks.

Hi, we are within easy reach of Rother valley country park and the transpennine trail, which both allow horses. DIY livery is £20 per week. Any other services by arrangement with my daughter who runs the horse yard. As I said in the original ad there is an experienced lady rider who would pay the livery in exchange for part loan if wanted. We have no arena , but a circular 600m sand track that you can ride or jump on.

---------- Post added 19-10-2013 at 18:51 ----------

In addition to stable and grazing for £20 ,my daughter will change rugs, feed or turn out at no additional price for owners who are at work and struggling to get up in a morning.

Hello I was wondering if you do lessons or have any horses available for part loan?

Thanks, Rebecca