Buying something to swim in!

im going tuesday so dont really have time to try and buy from the net but thanks guys.. i will try some of those shops. X

I got a nice tankini from New Look... I'm conscious about showing off my mid-rif, so trust me, the one I got from new look was long enough for me to be covered! hehe

is there a new look in crystal peaks? i will look there i think before work tomorrow.. though i think the last tankini i bought from there didnt even nearly covert ma tummy! god i wish i was shorter!

Yes there is but I think its moved to the new bit. You could also try Peacocks. Have you thought of looking in a sports shop? They are a bit more pricey, but you might come up with something from that sports shop in peaks near Wilkinsons. Also check out the clothing section at the new Sainsbury's, Ive been told they have allsorts there.

Debenhams had some tankinis in when I was in last weekend

EDIT: I forgot to say....when I first saw your thread I thought you were looking to buy a swimming pool :D