Flashmob Sheffield Station today (fri 11 oct 13)

It actually sums up Sheffield well. I mean it was a bit of a shambles and very outdated like most of the city centre..

Seriously why do people do these things like sheep ? Why not innovate and try something new? Yeah the first time anyone saw a flashmob it was funny but it was years ago now...

This is what it should look like

Yeah that one is really good, especially when you consider no instruments are used!

Yeah that one is really good, especially when you consider no instruments are used!

In a strange sort of way i find it quite emotional too. I cant explain why but i do.

It actually sums up Sheffield well. I mean it was a bit of a shambles and very outdated like most of the city centre..

Seriously why do people do these things like sheep ? Why not innovate and try something new? Yeah the first time anyone saw a flashmob it was funny but it was years ago now...

One of the group is a naturist... I wonder what they have planned for next year...

They still won't have T-mobile's budget though :rolleyes:

So you've nothing positive to say about a bunch of mothers gathering to bring a bit of fun to their lives and that of others ?

That's genuinely sad and more a reflection on your negative psyche than theirs.

It looks like so much fun. I wish I had gone down to see it/join in! So what if it's not perfect, it got people talking! Can't dance with a pram ;)

Here's a better view:

8 mums indeed :rolleyes:

There wasn't room for any more without kicking support dogs and the fire service off the concourse :suspect:

It was sooo rubbish that at 2 minutes a guy doesn't even look at them and carries on munching his crisps lol.

It was sooo rubbish that at 2 minutes a guy doesn't even look at them and carries on munching his crisps lol.

Switch the webcam on and show us how it should have been done then :P:hihi:

What time did this happen, I was at the train station twice yesterday and I'd have thought it to be a cool thing to have seen.

What's with all the negative remarks from the forummers, at least those who took part have something going on in their lives.