What next for Tommy Robinson?

I wish him well in what ever he decides to do.

Valid question. We've got a first minister of Northern Ireland who has a past that's rather violent and involved guns and bombs rather than the odd punch up.

Peter Robinson won't like you saying that.

Peter Robinson won't like you saying that.

Knackers. I thought he was first minister. Still, as deputy he would have been in charge when Robinson was on holiday.

Knackers. I thought he was first minister. Still, as deputy he would have been in charge when Robinson was on holiday.

Robinson has a bit of history too but the demarcation lines on the Loyalist side were always drawn a lot more clearly, at least for the sake of public respectability. The deputy prime minister is mainly interested in agricultural affairs as he has a lot of experience of fertiliser.

The deputy prime minister is mainly interested in agricultural affairs as he has a lot of experience of fertiliser.

Clegg?!

He certainly talks a load of "fertiliser"!

A few people on here would tell you that doesn't exist.

:)

there's certainly gonna be a lot of egg on faces on here now the "leader" has left precisely for the reasons theyve been denying exist for years lol

Robinson has a bit of history too but the demarcation lines on the Loyalist side were always drawn a lot more clearly, at least for the sake of public respectability. The deputy prime minister is mainly interested in agricultural affairs as he has a lot of experience of fertiliser.

It's catching on. Infectious inaccuracies I think they call it;);):)

there's certainly gonna be a lot of egg on faces on here now the "leader" has left precisely for the reasons theyve been denying exist for years lol

The knuckleheads swelled the ranks and gave them a voice but were always going to be their undoing in terms of anyone ever taking them seriously.

Best not to be too smug though. We don't know what will happen to the EDL without his influence... maybe it will attract even more knuckleheads and things will really kick off?

Good for him. Maybe he didn't actually intend to start a new National Front, or maybe he's just grown up & realised there are better ways to deal with radical islamists.

The knuckleheads swelled the ranks and gave them a voice but were always going to be their undoing in terms of anyone ever taking them seriously.

Best not to be too smug though. We don't know what will happen to the EDL without his influence... maybe it will attract even more knuckleheads and things will really kick off?

In the same way its the knuckle heads within the muslim community who make all the problems and stop people taking islam seriously. I believe it was Mr Robinson's aim to show this but sadly that message may have been lost over the years. He has certainly done the right thing in leaving the EDL.

Look on the bright side.

He can spend more time running his tanning salon.

Maybe we'll see an upsurge of violence on the terraces?

There will be a political vacuum that some will try to fill. Some of this will be for political control and some for financial gain. I can see different far-right groups - the NF, BNP, et al - competing to recruit and sell badges, masks, flags, etc, to the lager-drinkers. It won't be pretty.