1. 1. Who's getting evicted this week?

• Syed
    • Ruth
    • Michelle
    • Ansell
    • Tuan
    • Sharon
    • Paul

Yes your right, but they won fair means or foul and the blokes did'nt like it.

Come to think of it one or two of them are a bit up thier own rectum .

Never saw the first series :( but it seems a really good prog. I think it will get better as more people get booted off, looking forward to the next instalment :thumbsup:

At the start of the programme, Sir Alan pointed to the council flat where he was born and summed it up very simply (and I'm papraphrasing here): 'Here's your £500. Buy and sell fruit and veg. The team that makes the least cash will lose a member.'

Couldn't really be more simple really, could it?

He laid down no ground rules whatsoever. My impression was that the excercise was about making the most cash. Period.

Did the programme makers know the women were going to use their charms to their advantage. Probably You wouldn't bet against it, would you? Brilliant business brains or not.

Does it say more about the individuals concerned (ie how far they're prepared to go to win) or was it intended to happen by the programme makers?

I think the women won, whichever way you look at it, by being more enterprising.

The guy who was fired a bit of a 'straight-but-dim' type who was destined to be handed his cards early on.

I can't see the jumpy-screamy woman lasting long. She appeared to be too emotionally fragile.

And the A-Team guy. I took an instant dislike to him from the minute he was interviewed with the bridge in the background.

Sir Alan, I'm sure, has him sussed already. As he said: 'I've marked your card'.

So, who do we reckon for tonight? if girls lose, jo is surely for the chop. The boys have a better concept for the calendar and cuuuuute pictures, but they are pretty crap otherwise, so it's going to be tight...

ooh scratch that last thought. Nargis is doing baaad for the girls. Both teams are pretty hopeless tonight although all the photos are lovely. The girls calendar had a nice style but the boys is tacky. shame with those cute babies, they could have done a nice one...

Hm...I missed the few episodes in the beginning, but managed to catch tonight's.

Well, well, well...wasn't it exciting ! Sometimes I really cringe when I watch this programme. Maybe it's bad work karma comes flooding through.

Was the blonde lady called 'Jo' ? The hyperactive one. In a way, I admire her for speaking up. As females, sometimes, it's so easy to 'go with the flow' and not voice your opinion. She has guts. I think even Sir Alan admires that quality.

I think it was pure luck that the Calendar club just ordered a huge amount. The calendar concept by the girls were quite fresh. Otherwise, Harrods wouldn't have taken a few on themselves. Especially when the guy said straight away, 'This is a product that we could sell in our store' (cos I have never seen this anywhere else before)....

I did think that Nadia (?) was a tad rude to the sales people who she said, 'I haven't finished' ...>.< !.... Why couldn't she have gone with the flow ? She paused, and ppl thought she finished selling her pitch. Erm... Hm...

Looking forward to next week's episode. :D

Is anyone leaving BBC2 on after this and watching "The Armstrongs"? It's the funniest fly on the wall show in ages and the characteristics of the couple put David Brent to shame!

I have never cringed so much in my life as I did while that Nargis lady was pitching to the buyers on last night's episode! Now I'm no expert in sales but to my mind she wasn't confident enough in her presentation and, when pressed, just became way too aggressive. And the way she paused after the 'Did you know...' question at the start, leaving them to mumble an 'oh s*** I thought this was a rhetorical question'-answer out of politeness! I know they had agreed beforehand that the others wouldn't interrupt her during the pitch, but if I was in that room I would not have been able to stay quiet.

That said though, I thought their calendar was of a much higher quality than the boys'. Take the boys' subject (babies) and the girls' style and you would have had a great product.

I have never cringed so much in my life as I did while that Nargis lady was pitching to the buyers on last night's episode!

Totally agree! I could barely watch!

It was, again, extremely entertaining and next weeks looks even more so.

Did anyone watch tonights?

I've picked my winner already ... Jo the blonde HR Manager

Yes she might be unstable, yes she is crap at her job- but by god has the woman got some front and I think Alan likes that in people.

My money is on her.

You have got to be joking, she's a nutter!

My money would be on the young slightly chubby guy. The one who was pretending he was getting married.

Jo all the way for me- and its my first viewing of The Apprentice tonight.

I want her to win more just to see the faces of the other 'contestants' as well!

She is a proper nutter and I dont know how she got the HR gig but I think it will be her as even Alan likes her nuttiness.