1. 1. Who's getting evicted this week?

• Syed
    • Ruth
    • Michelle
    • Ansell
    • Tuan
    • Sharon
    • Paul

It's a bit of a 'sham' because they try to use 'reality tv' to be, supposedly, realistic. They don't though in such progs, cos they are cutting the film to get ratings than to portray what we think it should be of.

I think the real bit is at the end. Where all contestants were interviewed. The article also mentioned SAS said something about hoping the standard to be that bit higher, and contestants should have a better credentials. It's good and bad for him publicity-wise.

The American versions wipe UK's one right off the mark. People are quite 'on the ball'.

Well I was well miffed with the BBC last night.

I didnt get in from work while 9.45,so Mrs Heed taped the apprentice for us to watch at 10.30.

Sat watching the news at 10,at that Welsh Elvis impersonator blabbed who had won.

My e-mail to the complaints department has already gone.

Tosser

Uncleheeed; Are you aware that Toby Foster read out your post above on Radio Sheffield, Thursday morning around 9am ish??????????????

I dont think its a sham as such, but i think they should have been more honest with the public about it. then they could have done a live reveal int the studio instead of the two endings nonsense. Or else decide who wins in the boardroom then let them work for you for a bit anyway to hide the fact, which i was under the impression happened in s1 but could be wrong.