1. 1. Who's getting evicted this week?

• Syed
    • Ruth
    • Michelle
    • Ansell
    • Tuan
    • Sharon
    • Paul

I thought his eyes were a bit weird and he was a bit of a big head!!

Looked like he had eye-liner on. Liked how he bemoaned at the girls using sex to sell and he was there posing in his skimpy muscle top.

Be interesting to see how long he lasts as he seems to just be offending everyone.

Looked like he had eye-liner on. Liked how he bemoaned at the girls using sex to sell and he was there posing in his skimpy muscle top.

Be interesting to see how long he lasts as he seems to just be offending everyone.

Made me laugh when they told the girls off for using their "talents" to sell. Fair play to them for getting so much free stuff. As if the lads wouldn't flirt a bit if they thought it would be to their advantage!! Oh No don't want to start a female vs male war on here I just thought it was funny!!:)

I take my hat off to the guy who was fired though. His facial expressions may have been hideously amusing whilst he was being 'verbally laid into' but I've never seen anyone leave with that amount of dignity before. He was genuine when he shook hands with the other two guys and wished them well in the contest.

He maintained his posture right until the end and that took some doing.

The blonde woman won't go that way when she gets booted out!

I take my hat off to the guy who was fired though. His facial expressions may have been hideously amusing whilst he was being 'verbally laid into' but I've never seen anyone leave with that amount of dignity before. He was genuine when he shook hands with the other two guys and wished them well in the contest.

He maintained his posture right until the end and that took some doing.

I totally agree and this was notably clear in the after show I mentioned.

As for the girls using their feminine charms - fair play to them. It worked didn't it?

As for the girls using their feminine charms - fair play to them. It worked didn't it?

I think the boys were jealous that they hadn't thought to do that :hihi: :hihi:

I think the boys were jealous that they hadn't thought to do that :hihi: :hihi:

They wouldn't have been able to pull it off I don't think. :hihi:

They wouldn't have been able to pull it off I don't think. :hihi:

U r sooo right :hihi:

Yes it did work for the girls, though not a professional business approach. However, having said that - didn't Alan Sugar clearly state that it was a 'dog eat dog game'? So is he not saying then that you do whatever you have to do to win the competition?

Therefore I could not understand his concern with them. In my opinion he was clearly giving out a mixed message. They did what they had to do to win. Simple as that.

Yes it did work for the girls, though not a professional business approach. However, having said that - didn't Alan Sugar clearly state that it was a 'dog eat dog game'? So is he not saying then that you do whatever you have to do to win the competition?

Therefore I could not understand his concern with them. In my opinion he was clearly giving out a mixed message. They did what they had to do to win. Simple as that.

Yes I was a bit annoyed with his attitude there. Their behaviour, I thought, was fair enough within the specific task they were given. I think they were actually quite clever and made a really good job of it. It will be interesting to see what happens next week.

Alan Sugar was funny with the three guys in the boardroom. You could see when he said 'this is really hard' it was because he actually wanted to boot all of them off!!

Out of thousands of applicants, two teams are picket, cream of the crop, future entrepreneurs.

Women’s business plan, lets sell sex appeal, brilliant!

:thumbsup:

Out of thousands of applicants, two teams are picket, cream of the crop, future entrepreneurs.

Women’s business plan, lets sell sex appeal, brilliant!

:thumbsup:

And shows how shallow our society is - because it worked so the girls weren't that daft.