The Nature Pics Mega Thread

amazing pictures Buggz!! so want to get a chance to really photograph one myself!

amazing pictures Buggz!! so want to get a chance to really photograph one myself!

Thank you very much! Well if you live in Sheffield kingfishers are living in quite a few areas now. From the River Don to Endcliffe park to Rivelin valley. In fact they will probably be found in lots of areas that has sections of slow moving water tha's clean and well stocked with fish. It's just a case of having the time and patience to find them. Oh, and a fair bit of luck :)

yup, live in Sheffield - not far from Endcliffe. Been down there a few times trying to catch the one there but never get it. Saw one many years ago there at the pond near the cafe end - but didn't have my camera with me at the time.

Where about's on the Don do you go? Never been down there so might try that sometime.

yup, live in Sheffield - not far from Endcliffe. Been down there a few times trying to catch the one there but never get it. Saw one many years ago there at the pond near the cafe end - but didn't have my camera with me at the time.

Where about's on the Don do you go? Never been down there so might try that sometime.

I pretty much cover the five weirs walk at the moment. Mainly from Salmon Pastures and right up to Hawke st. But there are kingfishers on most if not all sections of the Don so you're spoilt for choice as to where to go :)