Lyceum Theatre Discount Codes

Does anyone know where I might find a discount code to purchase tickets for a show at the Lyceum Theatre? Thank you

depending how old you are they often do live for 5 tickets for under 25 individuals at 5 pound...worth looking into as I passed my tickets once to an elderly couple and they still got in. Bit risky mind.

Thanks lollipop2011, I'm in my 50.s so won't be able to get these, searched for info on discounted tickets but can't find anything

Previews and dress rehearsals are very good value but only apply to Sheffield Theatres own productions. The next option are stand by tickets available on the day. If you go often enough paying for membership of the theatre club is worth considering. That gives discounts on many shows plus free programmes and other perks. Check the website or ask at the box office.

If you can get to the box office in person you don't have to pay the internet booking fee or phone booking fee.

If you pay cash you don't have to pay the transaction fees, either.

Alternatively, if you find the Lyceum too hot, cramped and with little legroom you might like to try Doncaster's new CAST theatre. By comparison it's luxurious and is putting on a few of the artists that are playing the Lyceum (and is slightly cheaper). As it's new they might be open to offers on ticket prices too. ;)

http://castindoncaster.com/