Benefits Britain: Man steals £120 in pizza, too fat to attend court

Ladrón de pizzas demasiado gordo para acudir a corte [4 de octubre de 2013]

Are you saying that the entire story is fictitious?

Pizza is a "habit"? :huh:

And by implication, stealing to feed a heroin or cocaine habit is acceptable to you also?

(They at least are truly addictive.)

If you would be polite enough to post these questions individually,I will do my best to answer.

Ladrón de pizzas demasiado gordo para acudir a corte [4 de octubre de 2013]

Are you saying that the entire story is fictitious?

Pizza is a "habit"? :huh:

And by implication, stealing to feed a heroin or cocaine habit is acceptable to you also?

(They at least are truly addictive.)

Pizza fraud in obscure Scottish town makes the news in Peurto Rico. We truly do live in a global village.

---------- Post added 05-10-2013 at 17:21 ----------

Puerto Rico has some of the most obese people in America and even they are laughing at us. It's humiliating. Why must we be the laughing stock of the world? :mad::mad::mad:

I hope they're not coming on here and reading your posts :)

'It’s only because I can see huge practical difficulties with him being apprehended by the police that I’ll not grant a warrant in this case.'

I don't think they will have any trouble apprehending him...though I can foresee difficulty in getting him to accompany them to the station...!

I don't think they will have any trouble apprehending him...though I can foresee difficulty in getting him to accompany them to the station...!

Not just that. Will they have a bed big enough. Will the cell toilet withstand his weight. Is there enough pizza in the station kitchen.

It's far easier to feel superior to those lower down the ladder than it is to get angry at those further up and feel powerless.

Puerto Rico has some of the most obese people in America and even they are laughing at us. It's humiliating. Why must we be the laughing stock of the world? :mad::mad::mad:
when you got this shower running the country what do you expect :hihi:

Why anyone would spend £30 on an overpriced piece of carp like dominoes is beyond my understanding, let alone steal some ones credit card to do so. I made a large pizza, and the ingrediences cost no more than £2-£3. Every time you buy one of those pizzas, at least half is going towards funding their advertising budget. Pffffffft

Surely must be a strong contender for over-reaction of the week ? :hihi:

Why anyone would spend £30 on an overpriced piece of carp like dominoes is beyond my understanding, let alone steal some ones credit card to do so. I made a large pizza, and the ingrediences cost no more than £2-£3. Every time you buy one of those pizzas, at least half is going towards funding their advertising budget. Pffffffft

artisan pizza base, with crusts lovingly stuffed with premium cheese, topped with home made sauce and topped with more premium cheese and ethically farmed meats.

For £30 what is not to like?

He is too fat to leave the house....so how did they get that picture :huh:

He is too fat to leave the house....so how did they get that picture :huh:

You shoul d work for DHSS fraud squad

artisan pizza base, with crusts lovingly stuffed with premium cheese, topped with home made sauce and topped with more premium cheese and ethically farmed meats.

For £30 what is not to like?

The price tag! Though at least the chicken is halal, if not organic. I would argue against the 'lovingly stuffed' cheese too.