Toilet wall humour.

When visiting the public and works loos you could spend a while reading the loo poets works on the walls.The one that always made me laugh was,

Here I am broken hearted.

Paid a penny and only f@@@@d.

Do you have any favourites?

Our aim is to keep this toilet clean

Your aim will help.

Our aim is to keep this toilet clean

Your aim will help.

When the floor is full, please feel free to use the bins

"Oedipus ring your mother!"-another one-Life is like a pubic hair on the toilet bowl,sometimes you get p---ed off.Or "A merry Christmas to all our readers!".In one toilet I saw arrowed lines pointing down in front of me at the bottom it said"You are now s-----g at a 45dg angle!".Or "You don,t come here to sit and wonder but to p--- and s--t and fart like thunder!".I,ll try to remember a few other little gems!.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

if you sprinkle, when you tinkle

please be sweet and wipe the seat!!!

Years ago I saw arrows pointing downwards to the gap at the bottom of the toilet door. It said watch out for the limbo dancer. :D

'The future of Britain is in you hands !' And the one which said 'I bought a great penis enlarger the other day.' then you followed the arrows to a drawing of a magnifying glass ! I think there's a urinal somewhere in the north of England which, due to it being locally famous for such graffiti, was re-built elsewhere to make way for some development, complete with the legendary wit on its walls. Any info on this ?

One of my favourites from years ago was -

When you enter this marble hall use the paper and not the wall.

If the paper cannot be found, then trail your arse along the ground.

Here I sat, about to cool it. My plan; to eat a fu**in boo-lit.

-bathroom suicide

While you are looking at what I've put, the crabs in here can jump two foot,

it's no use standing on the seat, the crabs in here can jump six feet.

I always liked the one written high up on a toilet wall, " while you're reading what I've put, maybe you're peeing on your foot"

Or "You've not come here to f*** about, you're here to p***, then f*** off out".

'The future of Britain is in you hands !' And the one which said 'I bought a great penis enlarger the other day.' then you followed the arrows to a drawing of a magnifying glass ! I think there's a urinal somewhere in the north of England which, due to it being locally famous for such graffiti, was re-built elsewhere to make way for some development, complete with the legendary wit on its walls. Any info on this ?

Yes. It was rebuilt on Bramall Lane.:hihi: