Peaky Blinders anyone watching

Grace?.......................No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although not exactly contemporary to the period, it was excellent to hear Radiohead 'You and whose army?' on the first episode of series three tonight! :thumbsup:

Grace?.......................No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's happened? I haven't seen it yet, going to watch it on catch up later.:D

Although not exactly contemporary to the period, it was excellent to hear Radiohead 'You and whose army?' on the first episode of series three tonight! :thumbsup:

You seen their new video? :shocked:

Do not watch if you have childhood memories of Trumpton / Camerwick Green / Chigley (I never know which is which)

You seen their new video? :shocked:

Do not watch if you have childhood memories of Trumpton / Camerwick Green / Chigley (I never know which is which)

Yeah … pretty disturbing if you're familiar with the above. Top band. :thumbsup::)

Not so keen on this series, although episode 3 was a cracker.

I'm finding it hard to hear a lot of the dialogue and have to rewind bits in order to work out what has been said. There seems a lot more mumbling this series.

Not so keen on this series, although episode 3 was a cracker.

I'm finding it hard to hear a lot of the dialogue and have to rewind bits in order to work out what has been said. There seems a lot more mumbling this series.

Me and you both!

I'm watching with subtitles on iPlayer.

I'd wondered if it is just iPlayer though because S1+2 watched on Netflix were perfectly clear.

Me and you both!

I'm watching with subtitles on iPlayer.

I'd wondered if it is just iPlayer though because S1+2 watched on Netflix were perfectly clear.

I think it's just this series, I never had any problems with S1 + 2

Great show, going to be such a long wait for Season 4, sighs!

The show has moved away from its Birmingham roots and seems to have become a pastiche of various American gangster movies. I liked the first series best, but i suppose they need to appeal to American audiences.

Loved series 3 bit of a slow burner at times but gripping, loved it when Micheal killed Father Hughes sticking him in the throat with a knife. It shocked me when Grace was shot & killed but Tommy Shelby is great, the big surprice was "shopping" his family.

Let's face it Arthur is not a man to cross he's a psychopath, series 4 holds so many possibilities, has Tommy split the Shelby's for ever or has he got an ulterior motive.

Roll on series 4 brillaint programme best one by BBC2 for years and should be on 1, Sam Neil was brillaint in the other 2 series but I was happy as punch when he was killed he was a right evil git.

The show has moved away from its Birmingham roots and seems to have become a pastiche of various American gangster movies. I liked the first series best, but i suppose they need to appeal to American audiences.

I taught the same thing. It slowly turns in to american crime series.