Peaky Blinders anyone watching

Jumping on the bandwagon, worth a look if you're a fan and in Liverpool shopping or visiting the filming locations:

Peaky Blinders themed bar in Baltic Triangle's former Cains Brewery

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/first-look-inside-peaky-blinders-14058469

I think that last 10 min of yesterdays final episode have not actually happened in the show. Looks like more Tommy alcohol delirum or some kind of halucination. Its just too wierd and out of context

Welcome to season 4. Where historical events are made up, and the plot doesn't matter. I didn't see that coming at the end, Tommy Shelby becoming a Labour MP for Birmingham. He also could do with something to keep his pants up.

Welcome to season 4. Where historical events are made up, and the plot doesn't matter. I didn't see that coming at the end, Tommy Shelby becoming a Labour MP for Birmingham. He also could do with something to keep his pants up.

That's why I think that last 10 minutes of the show are not actually real.

And the way that the end is filmed is really weird, everything after confrontation with Italians

That's why I think that last 10 minutes of the show are not actually real.

And the way that the end is filmed is really weird, everything after confrontation with Italians

Yes, I thought it ended very oddly too! Can’t see there being another series

There will be another series and possibly a musical too.

Plot twists are integral to the series. They will continue to surprise us, which is one of the reasons it is so successful.

As the time period moves closer to the fascist era, i suspect Tommy will be paid by the British government to bump off Mussolini, Hitler or Mosley.

Edited by NigelFargate

I noticed an advert on a billboard saying that the BBC are doing some 'boxsets' for christmas, probably to try and compete with some other things available these days.

I'd heard a few people say this is good, and just checked and the first series are now available. I'll give this a go based on recommendations.

(someone might have posted this, but not read it so as not to see any potential spoilers)

Series 1-4, only available for 20 days though, so better get cracking! :)

Well, took 7 days to finish up to series 3.

Hoping series 4 is on catch up, or I will have wasted a load of time :hihi:

Not bad, what annoyed me is like a lot of things now, with mumbled voices so I put the sound up (I have subtitles on anyway, but prefer to be able to hear who is speaking), then the music kicks in and shatters my speakers and hearing! I suppose this is just something that one has to get used to, because everything does this now. I've not bothered with this latest Attenborough series though, the music noise on his programmes now absolutely ruin them, shame.

Should have stopped after season two. Overkill ! :suspect:

What a cliffhanger at at the end of season 5!

I have never watched Peaky Blinders but it got rave reviews in the Daily Mail today. I read that Brad Pitt has shown interest in any further productions.

Watched the last episode tonight. It has never hit the heights of series 2 but wasn't as naff as the silly Russian one.

All the announcements of series 6 and 7 being in production rather put paid to what cliffhanger ending there could have been.

Also like others have said I also have difficulty understanding what is being said sometimes.

Well if Netflix pick it up I would certainly have a peek and watch season5.

It went downhill after Sam Neil got bumped off at the end of 2, but Tom Hardy's character was quite funny, but he has also gone, so I will probably give it a go when it arrives here,but with reservations.Maybe they have put in another outstanding character to liven it up a bit.