The Stockroom Pub, 1 Leadmill Road - Stripclub?

Does anyone know the situation is with the old 'The Stockroom Pub' at 1 Leadmill Road?

Does anyone know who the landlord is? Its been empty for years.

Ive added street map image

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=leadmill+sheffield&ll=53.376866,-1.465087&spn=0.00112,0.00327&t=m&z=19&layer=c&cbll=53.376785,-1.464973&panoid=yUCxvNWGHXzQ_M5NTrIQXA&cbp=12,143.92,,0,0&source=gplus-ogsb

Like many other pubs it is boarded up and to let.

Like many other pubs it is boarded up and to let.

Yeah i know that.

I was looking for leads for who owns or manages the site.

our friends last had the stockroom it got taken back by brewery. best bets are to ring the to let number or call council and see if they have contact for it

It used to be a really good place. The bloke who worked there was great.

It's changed hands loads of times, perhaps the landlord is unreasonable or something?

Due to it's location it should be pretty rammed at weekends.

back when I was at uni it used to be a proper dive, with UK garage boy racers parked outside for hours on end.

it was then empty for a few years, the stockroom was a decent effort, I liked the laid back feel but I think the location is a mixed blessing. The building is an awkward shape for a bar too.

anyone noticed that this is now being fitted out - but seems like the proposed demolition and building of flats isnt happening - this looks like a refurb of the pub?

wondered if there is any gossip that anyone here knows about...

Would be good to see it remain as a pub or bar.

According to another site an application has been put in to turn it into a lap dancing club.

According to another site an application has been put in to turn it into a lap dancing club.

Hazar!!!!!!!

Either you are trolling or you believe everything you are told. The only current planning applications in for Leadmill Road are a) one for a sign at the Leadmill club, and b) one at the other end of the street.