Found elderly ginger boy meadow head transport club

I'll get my daughter to send one in the morning, no tinsley is the opposite end of the city I am more the chesterfield end , the kids are going on and on to keep him

But I have to judge it with my head not my heart as he won't be able to go out again unless anyone lives rural he's to slow for traffic he's to slow and trusting bless him he's so sweet purring constantly and very gentle

After Sunday I need to make a decision my daughter has took him to bed for tonight when she found him his bones were cold he has no meat on him

I've got some cat frontline and we could try to get a good price for him being checked over at the vets for Rain Rescue to pay. I can't bear to think of these oldies going through agony with their mouths rotting

---------- Post added 05-10-2013 at 00:27 ----------

Oh - hopefully you got rid of the fleas then - ha - mmm i think he's staying.

Ok - let me know and we can see if we have a vet that will be understanding to the pricing over your way. Crookes or Peak or Springfield do us decent discounts if need be.

Poor old boy

I've got some cat frontline and we could try to get a good price for him being checked over at the vets for Rain Rescue to pay. I can't bear to think of these oldies going through agony with their mouths rotting

---------- Post added 05-10-2013 at 00:27 ----------

Oh - hopefully you got rid of the fleas then - ha - mmm i think he's staying.

Ok - let me know and we can see if we have a vet that will be understanding to the pricing over your way. Crookes or Peak or Springfield do us decent discounts if need be.

Poor old boy

Hi I've have fleaed him but I have lots of dogs and this isn't the perfect chilling out retirement home for him I really do need a foster home for him

---------- Post added 05-10-2013 at 11:23 ----------

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=891848&highlight=lost+cat+s8

this is a long shot but not impossible please contact this lady

just in case

I have pm ed her but I don't know how often she is on here . A man called this morning from bate moor thinking that he could be his elderly cat but sadly he wasn't

Aww sorry to hear that , I have also pm'd her , I have just picked one of my customers cats up who had been missing quite a long while so it is possible

---------- Post added 05-10-2013 at 17:41 ----------

the photo on the post still works , have you looked at this picture it may help

---------- Post added 07-10-2013 at 08:39 ----------

try ringing all the vets mentioning that you know of this one that lost in abbeylane area , I think it may be around the roxton rd area he came from .

Up to date info on the elderly boy cat on foster home needed for the elderly cat.

Hi found this morning near meadow head alongside transport club . He is elderly ginger and a boy very friendly , he was near the road so my daughter fetched him home as he doesn't look although he can see well , took him to the vet no chip or collar could be on medication so need to find owner ASAP please can people ask around by the way it's a cat lol if there anywhere that can foster him I would be grateful as I can't keep him

Hi just wondered how he is doing, did you hear anything back from the woman you pm ed .

Hi just wondered how he is doing, did you hear anything back from the woman you pm ed .

Hi I've heard nothing from anyone claiming to be hi owner he is now under the care of pat at the cats protection league

Oh bless her, lets hope they manage to find a foster home for the old boy but old cats are so very hard to find homes for.

Hi I've heard nothing from anyone claiming to be hi owner he is now under the care of pat at the cats protection league

did you take any action on my above thread ? just wondering

:)