How many Twitter accounts are allowed?

Anyone know how many Twitter accounts are allowed on Twitter I've looked in their help section but can't find any info on this. :help: Thanks

As many as you want :confused: I'd assume you need different email addresses for each though I don't know why anyone would need more than one.

As many as you want :confused: I'd assume you need different email addresses for each though I don't know why anyone would need more than one.

I don't know why anyone would need even one (My opinion)

I know a few people with multiples. Our business has one, each of us in the business has personal and we are playing with event based accounts too

The way I log in to several accounts at once is to run each in a different type of browser - eg Firefox for business, Chrome for personal one, IE9 for event promotional one

Hootsuite doesn't seem to let you open multiples

If you have an iOS device, Tweetbot (it's also on OS X) is a very nice Twitter client that allows you to use multiple accounts.

I don't know why anyone would need even one (My opinion)

I have several. A personal one for comms with people I know, following stuff I'm interested in etc. then I had one I used to send out stuff about my marathon training rather than irritating people that follow my main stream - if interested they could follow my marathon account.

I also have a couple more for my businesses, so I can keep them seperate from my personal account. I have another which is the 'official' mouthpiece for a sports organisation I'm involved with...

There's a few reasons there that people may have more than one :)

I use TweetDeck to stay on top of it all.