Any contact lens wearers in Gleadless?

I don't know if this is the correct section and its a total long shot anyway but here goes!

Is there anyone in walking distance of Gleadless Valley that would be willing to give me a small capful of all purpose soft contact lens solution?

I forgot to buy some yesterday so I had to throw away a perfectly good pair of lenses, I remembered to buy some today but have left it at work! This is my last pair of lenses until next lens mail comes next week so I can't throw another pair away and don't really want to sleep in them! I've no transport but will walk a reasonable distance to borrow a squirt of solution if anyone can help.

Make your own saline solution and store your lenses in them overnight.

Done it many times myself.

Can you not get some more from a shop? They tend to have quite a long shelf life so it wouldn't go to waste. I have quite a bit of solution but I'm not anywhere near Gleadless sadly

Make your own saline solution and store your lenses in them overnight.

Done it many times myself.

I read that on the internet but doesnt the salt scratch the lenses? how much salt do you use?

Can you not get some more from a shop? They tend to have quite a long shelf life so it wouldn't go to waste. I have quite a bit of solution but I'm not anywhere near Gleadless sadly

yes I've already bought some but I've left it at work in town. No shops for miles around no that sell it and I've no transport and buses are half an hour apart at this time of night :(

How did this drama conclude?

Its on a Thursday this year.

Im going to a party on the Saturday night.

Well excited.

How did this drama conclude?

I slept with them in! On my way home now to take them out and give them a good soak :-)

I've had to do that before and it's not nice! Hope you remembered your solution before home time!

I slept with them in! On my way home now to take them out and give them a good soak :-)

I have done that before forgot to take them out at night for one reason or another.:)Then found them welded to my eyes the next morning.:(