Anywhere to buy a sombrero locally ?

Ive got one you could have, Im in S5 tho?

Edit...Whereabouts are you, Im working near town tomorrow so could drop it off?

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyy ! :banana:

Thanks Nikki, i'll pm you. :)

The Joke shop in Broomhill sells them (opposite Toyriffic at the traffic lights), also the fancy dress shop in Crookes (Mr Bens). I've got 2 on top of my wardrobe, but I'm saving them for a special occasion sorry!

And poundland sell a selection of moustaches, 5 for...........can't remember, something cheap!

Thanks HP, but i'm now sorted via the kindness of Nikki-Red. :love:

Any advances on this? Need one for Saturday ideally from Sheff city centre. Division Street?

Any advances on this? Need one for Saturday ideally from Sheff city centre. Division Street?

Surely that fancy dress shop on Division Street (if it's still there) or any of the fancy dress shops will have one?

Buy a straw hat at a charity shop ; acquire largish sheet of cardboard ; cut hat-sized hole in centre ; chose your brim width and add a few inches for effect; scribe an outer-edge circumference ; cut round carefully with hack-saw blade; decorate; dangle wine corks from the edge on bits of string; place over straw hat ; Bob's your Uncle. Did all this once; wore a curtain; made a moustache and won first prize at a Mexicana party.