Exchanges- Housing Association & Council- please read first post

......................................................................................

Edited by mrs gough
Not needed

Property Offered

Area: S13 - Top end of Woodthorpe (Just behind Michael Fogg's)

Type of Property: End of Terrace House

Number of Bedrooms: 2 bedrooms

Landlord: (Council / HA) ACIS Housing Ass

Any other information: Lovely 2 Bed house, situated on a quiet Cul De Sac, friendly neighbours and close to Shops (5mins walk), Schools (2mins) and public Transport - both Bus and Tram (5mins walk).

Property has a recently refurbished fitted kitchen and bathroom with shower over bath.

Property has enough space on the front for 2 cars, garden to the side of the property and a fenced off rear garden which is over 40ft long and over 20ft wide.

Property Wanted

Area: S20 - all areas considered

Type of Property: House

Number of Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms

Landlord: (Council / HA) ANY

Any other information: Looking for a 3 Bed house, with a garden and preferably off road parking in the S20 area.

Edited by AnthonySUFC

Property Offered

Area: Hackenthorpe S12

Type of Property: Ground Floor Flat

Number of Bedrooms: 1

Landlord: Sheffield City Council

Any other information:

Spacious, easy access, good links, quiet area, central heated, decent homes approved. Hackenthorpe is a high demand area so perfect for an exchange, it has good links for buses / shops and is close to shopping mall / retail park.

Property Wanted

Area: I'm ideally looking for central location in the city centre but will consider Woodhouse, Frecheville, Intake, Crosspool, Wadsley Park, Crookes, Fulwood, Ranmoor, Stannington, Loxley, Wisewood, Walkley, Broomhill, Sharrow Vale Road, Millhouses, Ecclesall Road, Norfolk Park, Weston Park, Endcliffe Park type areas.

Type of Property: Upper Floor Flat or House / Bungalow

Number of Bedrooms: 1 / 2

Landlord: Any

Any other information:

I will be happy to move or exchange to any property but for a house / bungalow then a nice garden space is an essential requirement, I also require somewhere with good links, well maintained, central heated, clean kitchen / bathroom with not a lot that needs doing, also require the landlord to accept benefits payments as that is my situation at the moment.

If interested then please PM me and I will be more than happy to help.

Edited by BEDROCK

Property offered

area: Stannington S6

Type: maisonette

Number of bedrooms: 2 large bedrooms

Landlord: Sheffield city council

Any other information: its a first floor maisonette situated in a nice quiet area (fairbarn drive)

Property wanted:

Area: S6

Type of property: house

Number of bedrooms: 3

Landlord: Sheffield city council

Any other information: needs to have a garden and hopefully be near to malin bridge school only needing to exchange due to having two children and currently pregnant again so our home is no longer suitable as I will not be able to get a pram up the steps. Needing to hopefully move asap. May consider other areas round S6.

Property Offered Area: Gleadless, Sheffield

Type of Property: wheelchair access Large Spacious flat!

Numberof Bedrooms: 1 with an extra room. It's not large enough to be classed as a bedroom but its a nice space for a,walkin closet or office.

Landlord: Sheffield City Council

Any otherinformation Flat is in a nice area in Gleadless S14 on a culdisac. Flat is on the 3rd floor but has its own access to the road via a balcony. It has wheelchair access and is designed for someone ideally with a wheelchair but not necessary as I'm not disabled myself. The bathroom has been converted to a wetroom which is brilliant! The neighbours are very quiet, at one side there is an elderly couple and in the other a working young man. In the bedroom there is a door which opens to a balcony which is heaven in summer. The flat is concrete so keeps,the heat in during the winter which is district heating. This is included in the rent so no need for gas. It's all electric which is on a prepayment metre. On the front of the flat there is a shared balcony but the neighbours are never outside because they are elderly. There are troffs to keep plants and flowers in and plenty of places for hanging baskets and plant Potts. Pictures can be seen on request!!!.Windows are upvc and the flat also has an alarm which is included in the rent also.

it is a lovely flat and I will be sad to go but I have outgrown and want to be closer to family due to personal circumstances! If u have any queations I'm happt to answer them at any time.

Property Wanted Area: South of Sheffield

Type of Property: (House

Numberof Bedrooms: 2

Landlord: (Council

I'm looking for the right house in any area of Sheffield, if you are interested in my fkat please pm me and ill get bk to u.

Many thanks

Edited by BevCauser
needes to add more information

Property Offered

Area: S20 Halfway

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) FLAT

Number of Bedrooms: 2

Landlord: (Council / HA) COUNCIL

Any other information: Lovely ground floor 2 bed flat with a small garden area. Good sized with plenty of storage, nicely decorated. Close to Shops and bus stops. Only wanting to move to back nearer family and friends.

Property Wanted

Area: S20, S12, S13 others considered

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) House

Number of Bedrooms:2

Landlord: (Council / HA) any

Any other information:

What area are you looking at? Are you at Gleadless S12 or S14?

Flat is in S14 and I'm looking at south of Sheffield.

Thanks

What area are you looking at? Are you at Gleadless S12 or S14?

Flat is in S14 and I'm looking at south of Sheffield.

Thanks

Ok I'm looking on behalf of my parents, but they have decided to wait for a bungalow

Property offered

Area: hackenthorpe s12

Type of property: house

Number of bedrooms: 2

Landlord: new built housing association

Property wanted

Area: s12 hackenthorpe birley

Bedrooms: 2or 3

Landlord any

Pm for more details

Property Offered

Area: longley S5

Type of Property: house

Number of Bedrooms: 3 bedroom

Landlord: (Council / HA) SYHA

Any other information:

Property Wanted

Area: S5/S6

Type of Property: house

Number of Bedrooms:2 or 3

Landlord: council

Any other information: we have a personal problem with our neighbours, they aren't a problem to live next to, they're elderly and very quiet, great for anyone but me, but we have history so i'm seeking a move

Property Offered: House

Area:UpperWoodthorpe s13

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) House

Number of Bedrooms:2

Landlord: (Council / HA) ACIS housing

Any other information: lovely 2 bedroom house on a quiet cul de sac. wanting to be closer to family.house has just had a new bathroom last month and all newly decorated last year.

Property Wanted

Area: hakenthorpe/ birley/ owlthorpe/ beighton s12, s20 or s21

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) house or ground floor flat

Number of Bedrooms: 2 or 3

Landlord: (Council / HA) any

Any other information: must have a garden and space to park either drive or kerb outside decoration isn't a must but mustn't need lots doing.

pm me or text 07931345869

Property Offered: 3-bedroom end terrace House

Area: Weymoutn, Dorset

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc): House

Number of Bedrooms: 3

Landlord: (Council / HA): Synergy

Any other information: 3-bedroom house, large garden to front, side and rear. Own driveway. 2 toilets. Near to good primary/comprehensive schools.

Property Wanted

Area: Sheffield - Handsworth, Longley, Arbourthorne, Ballifield

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc): House

Number of Bedrooms: 3

Landlord: (Council / HA) Any

Any other information: Must have garden/parking, wanted to move nearer to family. Please PM me or email [email protected].

Thanks.