Sign in to follow this  

Firth Park

Im actually already from sheffield but would just like some info on firth park i actually live nr the old brushes school but im moving out with my boyfriend. Were thinking of gettin a flat above the shops where the vidio an pc shop is. Iv seen the youths hanging round on that corner but will our car be safe as they look pretty harmless. i Realise that it isnt completely safe where ever we go i was just wantin an idea as iv been braught up in Grimesthorpe, shiregreen and the longly side of firth park all around firth park and we havnt had much bother

thanks !!

Check out this link

Speedbank thefts beware

Mind you, the thread was started by a Longley resident, who will never miss an opportunity to criticise Firth Park :loopy:

I started the thread (change of name) ACTUALLY i live on barnsley rd were the old firth park school is and my dad lives in firth park my post code is S5 but for sum strange reason its classed as longley on our address even tho its actually more firth park i wasnt criticising its just i was wondering weather it would be safe for my blokes car as i HAV seen youths hanging around there (although im not accusing them of being vandels).

He meant the Speedbank thefts beware thread was started by someone from Longley, not you.

oh sorry wrong end of stick !! Thankz