Fireworks in September

Can anyone tell me if it's legal to set off a firework on September. The firework is quiet - no bangs

Can anyone tell me if it's legal to set off a firework on September. The firework is quiet - no bangs

I think you can set off your fireworks anytime-best done after dark for maximum effect.What do the operating instructions say?

I think you can set off your fireworks anytime-best done after dark for maximum effect.What do the operating instructions say?

Someone told me that you could get fined for setting off fireworks before mid October. I don't know what the law says in Sheffield. Where can I go to find out?

:huh::huh::huh: A silent fire work?

Cops don't care about any of it, noise or not.

Years ago I rang them about someone setting off air bombs late at night in their garden in S8, but as they weren't harming anyone, nothing!

Someone told me that you could get fined for setting off fireworks before mid October. I don't know what the law says in Sheffield. Where can I go to find out?

You could try letting off a volley in the Peace Gardens!

Lots going off in S2 tonight,

Really??? Are you kidding me??? I was thinking about the Bolehills in Crookes just one firework with 30 inside

---------- Post added 01-10-2013 at 13:37 ----------

The fireworks went off a treat on the Bolehills on Friday September 27th. They were in memory of my late son's birthday

Edited by bobby99