Painter/decorator needed.

Hi

Can anyone point me in the direction of anyone who can quote/paint my stairs and all gloss work for definite, emulsion if cheap enough

This work has to be done ASAP.

Thank you.

Define cheap. What sort of price are you expecting from a legally operating tradesman? They are going to want a minimum of £100 per day labour, most want nearer £150 to cover their overheads such as van, inurance, wages, VAT etc on top of the costs of the materials.

I would suggest you are looking at upwards of £400, depending on size of hall.

I have used these for almost twenty years for decorating the inside and outside of the house.

http://anstondecorators.co.uk/Anston_Decorators_Limited_About_us/

Give Steve from Oscars a ring he has done all mine and a lot for family and friends they have all had him back, does a really good job and reasonable prices. his no is 07538367147

I'm busy until January but give Paul a ring of P-and-D Painter and Decorator. 07904341402

Thank you for all the suggestions. I will be ringing everyone in the morning. If anyone needs or wants to see the house before offering a quote I will be there in the morning. From around 10am

---------- Post added 27-09-2013 at 11:30 ----------

Does anyone have any further suggestions please