Looking for a good steak in Sheffield

Hi all,

I am looking to find out which steak houses you all recommend in Sheffield.

I have been to the London Club (which was good), but i am looking for another good steak out there in Sheffield.

Please note. I live around the corner from The Brooklyn and i've heard a few poor reviews on their steak (plus they are quite expensive as well), so i am not considering them.

Any other suggestions would be welcome!

Cheers

London Club closed a couple of years ago and the Bar and Grill followed suit. Both were decent places at their best.

La Vaca, as mentioned above, is good but limited pretty much to steak. The steak night at Ego seems very reasonable.

La Vaca is been excellent, I have visited their earlier and it was yummmyyy

Another one for La Vaca here.

Also, Piccolo's on Convent Walk, off West Street.

La Vaca does the best steak in Sheffield by a long margin. Anywhere else will be second best.

Ive been to Brooklyns a few times, always been a great steak there. Some great pubs in the area also

Visited the Sette Coli on Bradfield road recently and it's hard to say who the winner is with the steaks, La Vaca or Sette Colli.

We had fillet steak in both restaurants but I think the Sette Colli won by a whisker.

Chez Lah Lous in Walkley is my personal steak fave. Great service to :)

definately La Vaca for me too

We love La Vaca too. Their parrallada, a charcoal bucket and grill, topped with steaks, ribs, chorizo and morcilla (Spanish black pudding - I love it!) is great value. But make sure you book - it's not a big restaurant, and it's very popular.

Yet another thumbs up for La Vaca. Went on New Year's Eve and again this week. Had a Sirloin that was cooked exactly as I asked - very juicy and tasty along with their brilliant chips. Also - the service is fantastic.