3 British people murdered in Kenya

As the saying goes some people see the glass half full and some see the glass half empty, even a simple glass containing water is open to different interpretations.

But surely a God could word a book in away that isn't open to interpretation.

Just one easy to understand meaning, after all this same God apparently created the universe, so how difficult could it have been to word a book that was easy to understand.

But surely a God could word a book in away that isn't open to interpretation.

Just one easy to understand meaning, after all this same God apparently created the universe, so how difficult could it have been to word a book that was easy to understand.

You're wasting your time; they are immune to logic and reason.

It helps when you realise there is no such thing as Islam or Muslim. Only human beings. Everything extra is an abstraction. People need to start realising they are human beings.

Yawn!

Don't you lot have nowt better to debate,other than religion?

Get a life! Have a laugh!

Are there any topics on here that contain humour? All you do is try and outdo each other.

Smug flat-arses sat by the computer all day waiting to prove you wrong.

You're wasting your time; they are immune to logic and reason.

I could say the same about you and other posters of the same thinking on this thread, since joining sf I have tried to explain things from a Muslim perspective to you lot and still you persist in you way of thinking.

I can't be arsed no more so from now on I m not going to bother, if you hate Muslims than carry on and do/ say whatever you want.

I will leave you to your hate as there are other more deserving threads on SF rather than wasting my time arguing with Muslim/Islam haters on this one.

I could say the same about you and other posters of the same thinking on this thread, since joining sf I have tried to explain things from a Muslim perspective to you lot and still you persist in you way of thinking.

I can't be arsed no more so from now on I m not going to bother, if you hate Muslims than carry on and do/ say whatever you want.

I will leave you to your hate as there are other more deserving threads on SF rather than wasting my time arguing with Muslim/Islam haters on this one.

Thats just a cop out because you can't answer the question without re-examining your blind faith.

Mafya I have no problem with you or indeed any Muslim, you are a good poster. You are free to practice any religion you want and that`s great.

You can defend Islam all you want but the flip side is I can attack and ridicule it as well just as I do with Christianity.

I find it difficult to understand that anyone with any sense of logic and reason in this day and age does not question constantly what they have been taught from children to be true.

Many Atheists leave religion, especially Christianity when they reach adulthood because they see it for what it is. A scam.

It`s harder for Muslims to do even if they wanted to because communities ostracise them so they carry on the act even if they do not believe. Apostasy doesn`t go down well in Islam.

It`s not the people it`s religion itself I dislike, and dislike is a kind word to use.

Basically what Ticker said. I certainly don't hate Muslims but I can understand why you're getting fed up trying to explain away the unexplainable to people who don't share your faith. You seem like a really good bloke, not being patronising, but Islam is almost impossible for most western people to accept. We can't understand why you still stick with it when you live in a western civilisation.

It just doesn't gell with western ways and that's the plain truth. You could spend the rest of your life trying to get westerners to accept it, and fail miserably.

Muslims remind me of the JWs and Jews, you can go through their holy book with them and tie them up in knots and they still can't bring themselves to admit it's all made up stuff, which at the time it was written probably served a useful purpose in keeping people in line. But it's hopelessly outdated now.

But don't let the discussions and comments drive you out. You have as much right as anyone else to make your points. Just don't expect everyone to accept them.

Mafya I have no problem with you or indeed any Muslim, you are a good poster. You are free to practice any religion you want and that`s great.

You can defend Islam all you want but the flip side is I can attack and ridicule it as well just as I do with Christianity.

I find it difficult to understand that anyone with any sense of logic and reason in this day and age does not question constantly what they have been taught from children to be true.

Many Atheists leave religion, especially Christianity when they reach adulthood because they see it for what it is. A scam.

It`s harder for Muslims to do even if they wanted to because communities ostracise them so they carry on the act even if they do not believe. Apostasy doesn`t go down well in Islam.

It`s not the people it`s religion itself I dislike, and dislike is a kind word to use.

I'd agree with all that.

Thats just a cop out because you can't answer the question without re-examining your blind faith.

I would have liked an answer to the following. I didn't get one, which kind of means Allah wouldn't sent terrorists to hell.

If there is an hell. Do you think all terrorists will be sent there by Allah?

Excellent post .

Funny how its not been responded too .

This is nothing new. Attacks like this has been happening every day since the start of war on terror. When you carpet bomb a country. Destroy the infrastructure 75% of building, the army, police and forcefully remove the government I.e regime change then replace it with mish mash and no law and order...you get this....terrorism!

Terrorism is created...its given birth by someone and then its allowed to grow...

All the terrorism you see 9/11,bin laden, 7/7 suicide bombers, Iraq, Afgan, Libia, ,Syria and now Kenya follow Wahhabism. This is a unique Saudi Arabia brand enforced by the Saudi royal family – now numbered 33,000. Billions have been spent trying to export this new brand of Islam. It is NOT followed by the mainstream Islam followers of 1 billion. It is only one small sect out of 100

Its been only around for 200 years created by a one Mr Muhammed bin Abd al-Wahhab. They follow only his teachings and books anything else is NOT considered to be a Muslim.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/saudi/analyses/wahhabism.html

MR Wahhab was paid by the british agents to topple the Ottoman empire and create a new sect and divide the Muslims. “divide and rule”. He was a total nutcase!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SySclUxUC4

Wahhabismis is well supported by the British. They sell them arms (£60 billion) these arms are used on civilians to keep them in power and also to spread the killing you see today on your TV.

Islam is not one entity – language , food, culture and how they practice is all different. Its not what you see on the TV. Thats propaganda for a reason...

Take no notice of them. I have seen posts from you where you have attacked terrorists and evil Muslim dictators who don't represent true Islam.

We don't expect Atheists to apologise for the brutalities of regimes led by evil Atheist dictators who they don't identify with, (and there have been a few with more to come probably) so why should any of us who have a belief be expected to feel any responsibility for those who use religion as an excuse to murder people.