3 British people murdered in Kenya

most terrosists or all are from the saudi whabbi sect ,

so I guess blowing up a house full of women and kids by a drone is not terroism ?

besides we are about to go to war for the terrosists attacking syria so why complain about terrosism at all ?

---------- Post added 22-09-2013 at 20:53 ----------

the gun attack at the usa shipyard would have been called terrosim ONLY if the gun man was a muslim , which he was not .

My Bold=

I agree, if it's not a Muslim perpetrator than it's not terrorism.

I'm part of the "cult" you refer to, I haven't killed an infidel in the 40 yrs I have been alive. :rolleyes:
bored a few people thou eh mafya ;)

I'm part of the "cult" you refer to, I haven't killed an infidel in the 40 yrs I have been alive. :rolleyes:

That proves the point I think, that you need to mention the fact that you haven't killed anyone?

Should we ignore all the things some Muslims do because the vast majority don't? I don't think so. The majority of Muslims are as much a victim of the terrorists as anyone else. Of course most Muslims are ordinary decent people. Your book corrupts them though, it needs leaving in ancient history, where it belongs.

you really dont get it do you, THEY ARE EXTREMISTS, they bastardise it to suit THEIR own ends

its funny how you immediately jump on the islam is the devil spiel whenever atrocities like this happen, but ignore that half the victims are muslim too

terrorists are terrorists, normal people dont go round killing folk due to their beliefs

---------- Post added 22-09-2013 at 17:19 ----------

people, people will use anything as an excuse to get what they want, propagate their warped views

yes mel we get it! although not all Muslims support this kind of extremism, there are plenty that do,there are many that we would not consider extemists that support some form of terror either publicly and more worryingly privately behind closed doors! the Muslim victims in this atrocity were specifically taken out of the equation, normal people and other religions dont go round killing to put their belief across .,.......er muslims do:roll:

dont worry we all have not been brainwashed by the media into little hateful fascists.

That's unfair. Do you expect the world to ignore the glaring evidence?

That proves the point I think, that you need to mention the fact that you haven't killed anyone?

Should we ignore all the things some Muslims do because the vast majority don't? I don't think so. The majority of Muslims are as much a victim of the terrorists as anyone else. Of course most Muslims are ordinary decent people. Your book corrupts them though, it needs leaving in ancient history, where it belongs.

It all comes down to interpretation, if you keep choosing to ignore that fact than it's just a case of you and others of your ilk wanting to keep banging the anti Muslim drum all the time.

Is there any particular reason why Allah just ignores all these Muslims that kill people in his name, after all Allah is supposed to be reasonably powerful.

---------- Post added 22-09-2013 at 21:10 ----------

It all comes down to interpretation, if you keep choosing to ignore that fact than it's just a case of you and others of your ilk wanting to keep banging the anti Muslim drum all the time.

Why is the Quran open to interpretation? Why wasn't it written in way that would make it very easy for all humans to understand it.

Is there any particular reason why Allah just ignores all these Muslims that kill people in his name, after all Allah is supposed to be reasonably powerful.

Allah gave us all a brain and the choice of wether we choose to use it, if some choose not to than you can't blame Allah.

If someone's child decides to commit rape, murder or a terrorist attack do we hold the parents responsible?

---------- Post added 22-09-2013 at 21:13 ----------

---------- Post added 22-09-2013 at 21:10 ----------

Why is the Quran open to interpretation? Why wasn't it written in way that would make it very easy for all humans to understand it.

As the saying goes some people see the glass half full and some see the glass half empty, even a simple glass containing water is open to different interpretations.

Edited by mafya

Lets not forget. these terrorists wont represent islam or muslims in any way. They are totally separate in their actions and views.

Peace be upon them.

That's just your opinion Maxtor; the terrorists would disagree with you, of course. They claim to take the Koran literally instead of 'interpreting' it. That, they say, makes them 'true' Muslims, and their argument, you have to admit, is as valid as that of those Muslims who claim otherwise. Just because they don't fit in with your personal idea of what Islam is, or what Muslims are, doesn't make their claim false.

Allah gave us all a brain and the choice of wether we choose to use it, if some choose not to than you can't blame Allah.

If someone's child decides to commit rape, murder or a terrorist attack do we hold the parents responsible?

So some of the humans that Allah created are defective, not what one would expect from a God but hey we all make mistakes.

If a manufacturer created a defective toy, and that defect caused the death of a child, would you blame the child, the toy or the manufacturer?

---------- Post added 22-09-2013 at 21:13 ----------

As the saying goes some people see the glass half full and some see the glass half empty, even a simple glass containing water is open to different interpretations.

If there is an hell. Do you think all terrorists will be sent there by Allah?

My Bold=

I agree, if it's not a Muslim perpetrator than it's not terrorism.

That's just ridiculous!