3 British people murdered in Kenya

Buddhism, Shintoism, Sikhism. Christianity

Yep.

No blood ever been spilt for them. :)

It's also interesting that Judaism, the most peaceful of the three Abrahamic religions - isn't on your list. The one where you might, might, have a case is the one you've left off.

Not lately it hasn't. And not anything like as much as has been spilt in the name of Muslim.

Islam never developed a central authority like that. Shi'a muslims have Ayotallahs, which is getting vaguely close to it.

Secondly, the idea that good people unite behind a Pope is laughable.

I know a lot of good people that follow the Pope.

If more political leaders listened to the Pope and other religious leaders for a call to peaceful negotiations in a crisis, rather then invading other nations, we wouldn't be having so many of these world tragedies.

Not lately it hasn't.

You insult yourself, if you think a genocide 20 years ago or 30 years ago is any better than a murder this week.

Some reports are saying its the wife of one of the 7/7 bombers.

They should dump her body in the sea like they did with Bin Laden instead of repatriating her body to the UK so her resting place can't be turned into a shrine.

If more political leaders listened to the Pope and other religious leaders for a call to peaceful negotiations in a crisis, rather then invading other nations, we wouldn't be having so many of these world tragedies.

I'll leave that be for now, my dear. One religion at a time. :)

Janie, I respect your religious observance, but frankly the Pope (all religious leaders) get it wrong often enough for their proclamations to be taken with a pinch of salt by non believers.

You insult yourself, if you think a genocide 20 years ago or 30 years ago is any better than a murder this week.

Of course it is. Otherwise where do you draw the line? Should Christians today be blamed for violence that happened in the Crusades? Germans banned for the atrocities of the Third Reich?

---------- Post added 24-09-2013 at 15:43 ----------

Distant past? Twenty years ago? Besides which if Catholics and Protestants can change why can't Muslims?

Why haven't they changed already?

Of course it is. Otherwise where do you draw the line? Should Christians today be blamed for violence that happened in the Crusades?

Hahaha.

It all becomes relative now it isn't Islam.

:)

Hahaha.

It all becomes relative now it isn't Islam.

:)

Islam is violent NOW. The vast majority of Terrorism in the world is committed in the name of Allah and Islam.

Buddhism, Shintoism, Sikhism. Christianity for the most part nowadays.

Anyone of those religions/faiths can be interpreted in a way that would suit your interests/agenda. Islam is the flavour at mo. If Burma finds it's sitting on a sea of oil you just watch the Buddhists kick off.

Only problem with Buddhists is we'd have threads like... "Should medical staff in hospitals be allowed to wear Orange?

Islam is violent NOW.

No other religion will be violent tomorrow?

Really. I don't have to address the point. It's that weak I can leave you to sit in your own smell. :)

---------- Post added 24-09-2013 at 15:47 ----------

If Burma finds it's sitting on a sea of oil you just watch the Buddhists kick off.

*cough*