3 British people murdered in Kenya

Thats exactly the same thing just worded slightly differently.

No it's not exactly the same thing at all, not everyone who isn't a Muslim is a Christian.

---------- Post added 24-09-2013 at 12:18 ----------

No you pointed to a site who you thought were.

I thought 'were' what?

No it's not exactly the same thing at all,

Yes it is!

Killed for not being muslim is no different to being killed for being a Christian.

You are still killed!

Still dead!

Oh, that's why they lined kids up and shot them...

The Muslim Defense League's slant on things..

Kenya has been bombing Somalia for 3 years now and most people don't even know about it, let alone speak out... http://fb.me/KW5NskXz

https://twitter.com/search?q=muslim%20defence%20league&src=typd

---------- Post added 23-09-2013 at 17:01 ----------

I think Iraq was much stronger when Sadam was in power and he wouldn't allow al-kida to do it. We made Iraq weak when we killed him...

its really quite simple

al-kida are a saudi invention

saudi is a westen invention

were ever the usa goes , al-kaida follows

iraq

libya

syria

more than a pattern.

the USA has funded terrorist many times in the past. and is doing the same today.

---------- Post added 24-09-2013 at 12:30 ----------

I don't think Muslims need to do that, you'd be expecting everyone to prove their innocence. There are plenty of web sites and people who do show that Islam is one of peace, but misinterpreted by some for their own ends.

The media needs to stop creating the link that Muslims are bad, just like they do when there's a story about so-called Christians banning same sex couples at their B&B, or being "forced" not to wear a visible cross.

buts its the job of the media to indoctrinated public opinion.

Yes it is!

Killed for not being muslim is no different to being killed for being a Christian.

You are still killed!

Still dead!

The victims were killed for being everything other than Muslim, not because they were exclusively Christian.

The point is that evil, indifferent and good Germans eventually united behind their shared national identity. It is an example of why we cannot ignore the problems of Islam just because most Muslims are (obviously) not evil.

There does appear to be a lot of condemnation from indifferent and good Muslims when evil Muslims are killed by the West, I agree that its more likely that indifferent and good Muslims will unite behind evil Muslims rather than Non Muslims.

All religious people no matter what religious beliefs they hold should unite behind their fellow humans and condemn God.

Edited by angos

I agree that its more likely that indifferent and good Muslims will unite behind evil Muslims rather than Non Muslims.

The lowest common denominator. When push comes to shove, all muslims will be Al-Qaida.

Nonsense.

Back in reality, the pictures of survivors escaping and rescuing children on the way is breathtaking, the very thought of the chaos and danger is unthinkable

very emotional

Why don't the good Muslims have a leader like the Pope or Archbishop of Canterbury?

Islam never developed a central authority like that. Shi'a muslims have Ayotallahs, which is getting vaguely close to it.

Secondly, the idea that good people unite behind a Pope is laughable.

Why don't the good Muslims have a leader like the Pope or Archbishop of Canterbury?

Maybe you're forgetting the skirmishes Christians and Catholics have had between each other?

Islam is at war with the World ,every where you look the Islamic terriorist seems to be active and determined to try and force us all into believing these fairy stories.

A multinational collection of terriorists are responsable for the attack in Nairobi inc at least two so called British nationals[ so the Kenyon authorities state.]

Some of these terriorists entered the shopping centre dressed as women

in the full niqhab with their faces covered .

It is now time for the Muslim population of our Country to fully intergrate into our way of life and end the seperatism that is so obvious to all .

All religion is stupidity beyond belief and has no place in the modern World.

Islam is going through its reformation, I believe. Blood was spilt when Christianity did it. It's no suprise that other religions are the same.