3 British people murdered in Kenya

If more people listened to the pope AIDS would be out of control on a global scale.

The popes a moron.

What has that got to do with anything in relation to my comment and what was being discussed.

If you want to talk about aids start another thread.

---------- Post added 24-09-2013 at 18:54 ----------

Janie, I respect your religious observance, but frankly the Pope (all religious leaders) get it wrong often enough for their proclamations to be taken with a pinch of salt by non believers.

Missed the post earlier.

That must be why many of their proclamations speaking of world peace and social justice don't get reported in the media.

And of course non-believers will take their proclamations with a "pinch of salt" they don't want to hear words with worthy intentions from the clergy.

Unfortunately some believers (I'm especially thinking of politicians) ignore them too when they speak of peace settlements by non violent means, as we have observed in recent years.

The point is the poster I was responding to may well have been trying to up the ante by saying it was a terrorist act directed at Christians. It wasn't, it was directed at anyone who wasn't a Muslim.

Which in my eyes makes it worse .

By there way of thinking anybody who isn't a Muslim should be killed then !!!

What do you think of people who think this way ?

---------- Post added 24-09-2013 at 19:01 ----------

Anyone of those religions/faiths can be interpreted in a way that would suit your interests/agenda. Islam is the flavour at mo. If Burma finds it's sitting on a sea of oil you just watch the Buddhists kick off.

Only problem with Buddhists is we'd have threads like... "Should medical staff in hospitals be allowed to wear Orange?

Islam is the flavour "at the mo" ........ No , islam is the most murderous evil dangerous cult "at the mo" worldwide . FACT

What is the modern world that religion has no place in?

It used to be one that we in the West lived in.

A World that is despised by so many in the East but that does not stop the millions invading its shores and bringing their medieval beliefs with them.

Which in my eyes makes it worse .

By there way of thinking anybody who isn't a Muslim should be killed then !!!

What do you think of people who think this way ?

---------- Post added 24-09-2013 at 19:01 ----------

Islam is the flavour "at the mo" ........ No , islam is the most murderous evil dangerous cult "at the mo" worldwide . FACT

terrorists

extremists

murderers

people who bastardise something for their own ends

control

power

brainwashed

evil

thats what i think of people who commited this act

by the way why do you find it worse that they killed ALL none muslims rather than killing just christians? christians deserve to die unlike say hindus or athiests, or satanists???

It used to be one that we in the West lived in.

A World that is despised by so many in the East but that does not stop the millions invading its shores and bringing their medieval beliefs with them.

You make a good point I've often wondered why so many ... Haters of the west , choose to come and live here and other western countries .

It actually just confirms what my belief is ... They are jealous .

You make a good point I've often wondered why so many ... Haters of the west , choose to come and live here and other western countries .

It actually just confirms what my belief is ... They are jealous .

many of the "haters of the west" ARE western...like the alledged white widow in this case

many of the "haters of the west" ARE western...like the alledged white widow in this case

Thats one! keep em coming.

I think you mis interpreted what I meant . I was highlighting the fact they are willing to murder anybody not just Christians and that is even more frightening wouldn't you say

well done for adding bits to my quote, they fit quite nicely, BUT is also against forum rules :P

the point is, all my terms i put fit, with or without the need to add the terms islam, muslim etc

but you seem a little obsessed with adding the word islam onto everything just for the added hysteria factor

like the little kid who stood up to one of the terrorists and said "your a very very bad man" he didnt need to denounce the religion as a whole or even bring it into the equation, he saw the man for what he is, AND a very brave lad in doing so

Edited by melthebell

So let me get this straight your saying this has nothing to do with them being Muslims ?

You mean Islamic extremists? They kill Muslims too.

So let me get this straight your saying this has nothing to do with them being Muslims ?

did i say that?

i said above and beyond them being muslim I / ME see them as all those other terms you bastardised before.

they just happen to be muslim, classify themselves as muslim and doing these acts for some warped twist on islam, which the vast majority of muslims do NOT believe in, support or want to be a part of. nor do the vast majority of muslims have muslamic rayguns either.

rolf harris was in court today does that mean all australians are sex attackers? or need it shouting from the rooftops at every opportunity?

You mean Islamic extremists? They kill Muslims too.

Very good avoiding of the question .

I agree Islamic extremists yes . I also agree they will kill anyone to suit their warped beliefs .

Surely you must agree there beliefs are ... ISLAM all be it a warped version

And they are MUSLIMS again all be it evil murderous ones

Very good avoiding of the question .

I agree Islamic extremists yes . I also agree they will kill anyone to suit their warped beliefs .

Surely you must agree there beliefs are ... ISLAM all be it a warped version

And they are MUSLIMS again all be it evil murderous ones

so why is it in cases like this you and certain others feel you NEED to amplify the terms islam, muslim etc yet in other cases of say murder, terror, killing, death, etc you dont amplify their race, culture, sex, religion etc?

does it only matter when its a case of muslims?

what about the muslim victims of such atrocities? why should they be dragged in the mud?

i saw the WHITE ENGLISH phillpots (who burned to death their 6 children) house is about to get demolished, i know, it doesnt seem to have the same ring to it