3 British people murdered in Kenya

I doubt any of these lunatics are troubled by rational thinking, Sierra.

the trouble is though BF is that they think their thoughts "are" rational according to the Koran, if taken literally! others will copy and are copying:mad:

Can't the powers that be, in the West, see what's coming.

Its only a matter of time before we're talking about an incident like this in a public place in the UK.

I saw this on youtube today. I know that it'll be claimed that it is not in this country but I'll stick my neck out and state I feel its how most Mmuslims feel about the incident..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUJskIq8TyU

The only people who can stop muslim extremism is ordinary muslims .

Any attempt by a non Muslim to sort the problems they cause is seen as victimisation .

the trouble is though BF is that they think their thoughts "are" rational according to the Koran, if taken literally! others will copy and are copying:mad:

Of course they think their thoughts are rational..most lunatics do!

Whether they'll be copied, well that depends on the shape of the moon ;)

Edited by boyfriday

Anybody else sick and tired of the non stop coverage of the mall situation?

No more mention of Syria, the budget talks or anything else. The media are like kids finding a new toy and tossing the rest of the toys into a corner

The only people who can stop muslim extremism is ordinary muslims .

Any attempt by a non Muslim to sort the problems they cause is seen as victimisation .

I think you are spot-on there S2. I dont hear too many Muslims condemming atrocities.

After the 7/7 bombings, police had problems getting details / imformation from the Muslim community in Leeds. This being against murderers / terrorists !

Mainstream Muslims definately need to voice their opinions against radical Islam. When they do, we can start going forward together into 2014.

But dont hold your breathe.

Meanwhile back in Kenya, there seems to be more evidence of British involvment in the atrocity.

---------- Post added 24-09-2013 at 06:17 ----------

Can't the powers that be, in the West, see what's coming.

Its only a matter of time before we're talking about an incident like this in a public place in the UK.

I saw this on youtube today. I know that it'll be claimed that it is not in this country but I'll stick my neck out and state I feel its how most Mmuslims feel about the incident..

You could well be right. Lets wait for a response.

Of course there are terrorists in all religions but Muslims extreme or not worship an alien 7th century philosophy. It beggars belief that anyone could worship someone with well documented crimes against women, children, jews the list goes on. Terror is ingrained into their book, its beyond belief that anybody could follow this murderous text in the 21st century. Of course I am sure the bible contains bad acts (I dont believe that either) but anyone who doesnt believe is a second class citizen who muslims can kill if they offend them. People can believe what they want but this religion is shocking, they are so insecure you cant ridicule them (indicates what total fabrication it is). My opinions shouldnt matter to them because they are off to some paradise and i am not. Religious people basically have an imaginary friend its that simple. Muslims will highlight christian atrocities but its now the 21st century not the shocking murderous 7th.

It beggars belief that anyone could worship someone with well documented crimes against women, children, jews the list goes on. Terror is ingrained into their book, its beyond belief that anybody could follow this murderous text in the 21st century. Of course I am sure the bible contains bad acts (I dont believe that either) but anyone who doesnt believe is a second class citizen who muslims can kill if they offend them.

Muslims worship Allah, and what has he done to women, children and Jews?

Secondly, which verses of the Qu'ran say Muslims can kill people who offend them?

The problem with discussing religion, is that it is such a wide sphere of thought. Not all Muslims think alike, or value the same parts of their holy book, or believe in the varying and contradicting hadith. It's complex, and it belittles us to simplify it into only "evil Islam".

Edited by Chris_Sleeps

Allah created the Muslim men, then gave revelations to a man which was written in a book, many of the men that Allah created then interpret the book in away that leads to violence against women, children, Jews and anyone else that doesn't interpret Allah words the same as they do, Allah then does nothing at all to stop the men he created from killing other people he created.

Allah is directly disposable for all the atrocities that his creation inflict on the rest of his creation.

Assuming Allah actually exists of cause, which is highly unlikely.:)

If I made a toy and gave it the ability to make decisions and explode, I'm almost certain that I would be held responsible when the first child was killed by the toy.

No sane person would blame the toy and absolve me of all responsibility.

Edited by angos

Secondly, which verses of the Qu'ran say Muslims can kill people who offend them?

The problem with discussing religion, is that it is such a wide sphere of thought. Not all Muslims think alike, or value the same parts of their holy book, or believe in the varying and contradicting hadith. It's complex, and it belittles us to simplify it into only "evil Islam".

We can only make judgement on Islam / Muslims by what we see and hear.

People in general are concerned for numerous reasons.

I think you are spot-on there S2. I dont hear too many Muslims condemming atrocities.
..seek and ye shall find, this is a press release on the front page of the Muslim Council of Great Britain website, but as usual the press have little interest in covering anything Muslims say unless it comes from the mouths of extremists

http://www.mcb.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2386:pr-template&catid=40:press-release

After the 7/7 bombings, police had problems getting details / imformation from the Muslim community in Leeds. This being against murderers / terrorists !

That's a little disingenuous dont you think? Would the police have problems getting information from you regarding the activities of nationalists? Do you share the same mindset as them just because you're the same nationality/colour?

Mainstream Muslims definately need to voice their opinions against radical Islam. When they do, we can start going forward together into 2014.

They do already, maybe you're not listening.

But dont hold your breathe.

Or close your ears.

---------- Post added 24-09-2013 at 07:58 ----------

Terror is ingrained into their book, its beyond belief that anybody could follow this murderous text in the 21st century. Of course I am sure the bible contains bad acts (I dont believe that either) but anyone who doesnt believe is a second class citizen who muslims can kill if they offend them.

You've discovered all this from being a student of the Qu'ran or is it regurgitated from the accounts of others?

---------- Post added 24-09-2013 at 08:01 ----------

..and I'll stick my neck out and say you have no evidence to believe that's the case.

We can only make judgement on Islam / Muslims by what we see and hear.

That could be a shallow judgement too.

People in general are concerned for numerous reasons.

Rightly so, I don't defend Jihad.

Just pointing out that not all Muslims are evil. Context is good. Freedom for religion, freedom from religion - that's my motto.